Loving You

Loving You

and we walked to his house. My mom was smiling looking at us. We reached Junhyung's house. It was huge. I knew I was gonna be happy. Away from my psychotic dad. Junhyung took me to my room and to his room. His room was a midtone blue. Surprisingly it was neat. He had everything organized neatly. He had alot of posters of himself on his wall.

" Wow, your room.. is so.. neat. " i said.

He smiled. I got to my room and I unpacked my bags. My room was white.

Then Junhyungs parents came in, " Yoona right? Call me Mrs. Yong. " his mom said as she smiled.

I bowed and nodded my head.

" Oh, and you can paint your room whatever color you want, you can get the paint from Mr Yong. " I smiled and nodded.

She went out of my room and went to meet my mom. I went to see Mr Yong, it was really awkward calling them by Mr and Mrs. I saw Junhyung's dad and I bowed.

" Hi, I'm Yoona.. " i said as I stuck my hand out for him to shake it.

" Mr Yong. " he said as he shook my hand.

" Oh yeah, go get your paint.. " he added.

I took my favourite colour, lavender. I planned on making the walls lavender and painting a sketch of Junhyung and I on the wall in white and later use different colors to paint it. I scored an A* for art so i thought that was easy. Junhyung was banned from coming in my room until I finished the painting. I finished the painting in 2 days. Well, I spent like 7 hours painting it per day. So it took me about 14 hours or so. I showed Jun my masterpiece. " Yah.. T..thi..this.. Is....