Loving You

Loving You

Once I almost got caught with his jacket, but I managed to hide it under my covers just in time.

I texted Junhyung every day, without fail, so much so my mom got curious and asked me, " Yah.. Yoona. Do you have a boyfriend? I won't scold you.. " My heart jumped out of my skin.

" Um, no.. But i have a crush on a guy named Junhyung.. " i replied.

My mom nodded. I was so happy she didn't scold me.  Later on I told my mom that I had his jacket and that we were very close. My mom just told me not to neglect my studies if I do get a boyfriend. I had to agree with her on that. Junhyung and I became really close to each other. There was this one day where I particularly remember Jun being really angry.

" Junhyung ah! Annyeong! " i said as I ran towards him. He was just there, staring blankly into the air.

" Yah~ What's wrong? " i asked.

" Leave me alone! " he said.

My heart sank, tears filled my eyes. I was hurt. I walked away from him, sat down and started crying. We were the only ones there at the bus stop since all the other students got either a ride home or they walked. About 3 minutes later, the bus came. It wasn't as crowded, in fact, there was no one in the bus. I wiped my tears and got on the bus with Junhyung. Instead of the usual second last row, I sat on the third row from the front, back part, window seat. I lay my head down on the window and cried. I was scared Junhyung didn't like me anymore. Junhyung sat on the row behind me. Soon he came to sit beside me.