Loving You

Loving You

" The one with the big glass of beer? " he said.

" Yeah. He's a drunkard. " I said.

I thought he wouldn't recognise me. I was wrong.

" YAH! YOONA! IS THAT HIM, HUH? IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND?! " he screamed.

I held Junhyung's hand and said yes. He was furious. He was about to punch Junhyung. I stopped his fist from reaching Junhyung's face.

" Yah! Appa! Why are you like this? Why can't you leave us alone? " i said.

" Yoona! Who taught you to talk to your dad like this?! Should be this guy right?! " he scolded.

" Stop blaming him for everything! Why don't you blame yourself for once! " i said.

Junhyung tried breaking up the argument but i told him to go home first.

" Yoona, stop being rude to your father! " he shouted as an unexpected punch hit my stomach.

" Dad! Stop this! " i said as I grabbed my stomach.

Jun was already on the way home. My dad continued punching me at random places. I remember him punch my stomach twice and my face once. I didn't remember anything after that but I landed up in hospital after blacking out. I woke up and I saw Junhyung, his family and my mom.

" Yoona, are you alright? " i heard my mom say. Junhyung was holding my hand and crying.

" What happened? Why am I here? Why is Jun crying? " i asked. " You met your dad at the coffee shop and you argued. You told Junhyung to go home. From what passer-bys said, he punched your stomach thrice, your arm twice and your face once. You out and a passer by called the ambulance. " my mom said. I felt really confused.