Loving You

Loving You

" Yah.. I'm sorry I scolded you just now.. I was pissed off with some kids that insulted me. I'm sorry.. " he apologised as he put his arm around my shoulder

. I wiped my tears and turned around.

" It's okay.. " i said as I tried to stop crying.

Junhyung changed seats with me and I took out his jacket. Junhyung lowered his body and brought my head to his shoulder. He took his jacket and put it over me. We both hugged each other underneath the jacket, getting more warmth from him. Another thing, Junhyung is really really really warm, he always is.

" Yah, Yoona.. Do you love me? " he said as he held my hand.

" Yes. I do. " i replied. He smiled and said, " well, I love you and you love me. So, will you be my girlfriend? " he proposed.

" Yes I will " i replied with tears streaming down my face. My dream came true. Junhyung kissed my forehead and I kissed his cheek. I fell asleep shortly after.

" Wake up.. We're here.. " i heard Junhyung say as I opened my eyes.

I took the jacket off and put it in my bag. Junhyung and I got off the bus and I hugged him goodbye. Jun and I had many good memories. We had pictures of ourselves, all taken in the bus. I continued doing well in my studies and so did Jun. Anytime we needed help from each other, we would meet at the bus stop. We studied together at the library twice a week for 2 hours. I told my mom that Junhyung and I were dating and I had to tell my dad somehow. I remember what my dad had told me, that if I ever get a boyfriend...