Loving You

Loving You

He said he had, they were happy and he asked if I told my parents yet. I told him I would tell him tomorrow when we met. I went into my mom's room and comforted her, she was still crying.

" Are you okay? " she asked me. I nodded my head. I went back to my room and went to bed. The next day, I saw Junhyung.

I ran up to him and hugged him.

" Oh baby. I miss you. " I said, crying and hugging him, refusing to let go. 

" Yah.. It's only been a day. " he said. I refused to look up or else he could see the bruise on my cheek. I let go of hugging Junhyung. I didn't care about my dad's opinion. I looked at Junhyung, trying to keep my head low.

" Yah! What's that bruise? Who did that? " he asked.

" My dad. He pulled my hair, slapped me and punched me becase I didn't tell him who you were and where you lived ... Or else he would beat you up. " i said.

" My mom's renting 2 rooms.. Do you wanna move in with us? " Jun offered.

Our bus came, we boarded and I asked my mom if we could move in. She said it sounded great and that my dad could take our house all to himself

. " Junhyung-ah, I can move in with you! " i said.

" Hold on, let me tell my mom. " he said. After phoning his mom, he said his mom agreed. My mom packed all my bags. My room was empty. Literally empty. I met Junhyung as usual after school and he accompanied to go get my bags. My mom was waiting at the bus stop. Junhyung being the respectful boy he is, bowed.

" Uhm.. Follow me.. " he said. I held Juns hand.