Loving You

Loving You

Yong Junhyung, my baby, my boyfriend, my one and only. We live together, been dating since he was 15, he's now 23, i'm now 21. The day we became a couple, 19th October 2004. We've never fought, maybe once or twice, but we were happy. We got married on Jun's birthday - 19th December 2011. Our parents both approved of us. His parents were really sweet. I loved him, he loved me. Junhyung was faithful, his lavender coloured hair, his huge black glasses, his pouty lips, his rapping, just made him perfect. His laugh, everything about him was flawless.

He's part of a group - BEAST. I'm proud of him. Junhyung was a really hardworking boy. He would always help DooJoon with everything, even if it meant no sleep for 3 days. Jun would often come home tired, and would just sleep immediately after taking his shower. I wouldn't wake him up or bother him. Once, Jun slept for 13 hours straight. I pitied Jun. Even how ever tired he is, and I can't get to sleep, he would sing me to sleep. Jun had an amazing voice at singing too. His favourite song to sing to me was On Rainy Days. Most times I would sleep with Jun, since its kinda cold in Korea, and Jun is really warm no matter what, I would sleep with him so he could give me some of his warmth.

I would put my head on his shoulder and he would put his head on mine, and hold my hand. Sometimes Jun would even hug me to sleep. I loved him alot. Jun was precious. If you're wondering how I met Jun, it's a long story, but I'm gonna tell you everything.