Loving You

Loving You
After I took a shower, I took my medicine and did my homework. Junhyung's parents came back from holiday on the 3rd of November. So that was how life was. Until Junhyung graduated from middle school and went to University. We couldn't meet at school or go to school together but I would meet him at home. Normally Jun would start school at 8 a.m. and finish school at 2p.m. Usually I would start school at 7 a.m and finish school at 1. Sometimes if I had extra lessons going on in school, Junhyung would fetch me from school. People used to think we were siblings. After three years, I'm 18, Jun's 20. We were still together. After 5 years. Junhyung tried to get into CUBE when he was in university, and nearly got rejected. But he got in anyway, with a band called BEAST. Their members were Lee Kikwang, Yang Yoseob, Yoon Doojoon, Jang Hyunseung, Son Dongwoon and of course, Yong Junhyung. Junhyung got in as rapper. I was 18. I saved enough money from a part time job to buy my mom a house all to herself. Before I got a new house, I had to ask Jun if he wanted to move in with me. " Yah~ Junhyung-ah, do you want to move in with me? Like, just the 2 of us. " i asked. " mm, yeah sure. " He called his mom and told her that he would be moving in with me. His parents were fine with it and so was my mom. My dad.. passed on when he was in jail last year. It wasn't a hard time for me because I knew life for my mom and I would be not only easier but safer.