Loving You

Loving You

Junhyung refused to look at me and kept crying, " Yah, Junhyung oppa. Why are you crying? I'm alive.. " i said.

" I was stupid. I shouldn't have gone home. I should have stayed and protected you. I'm sorry you had to suffer this. " he said, under his tears.

" It's okay baby. I'm alright. " i said as I his hair.

My stomach felt really weird. The doctor came in and told me if my dad had punched me again I would've ruptured my stomach. I had a week off from school. I wasn't warded in the hospital or anything but I was given like a gazillion types of medicine. I came home and I immediately went to my bed. 
All I thought of was sleep. I went to bed with Junhyung beside me staring at my drawing. He fell asleep after a while. I put my covers over him, I couldn't get to sleep for some reason. I had a single bed, so Jun was on the floor. The aircon was on, I was freezing, Junhyung had my covers = death of me. As you all already probably know because this is my 3rd time telling you Junhyung is really warm, I lay down on the floor beside him, put the covers over me, hugged him and tried to fall asleep. I felt Junhyung put his hand on mine. 

Suddenly I heard the door open, It was Junhyung's mom. I pretended to be asleep. 

" Haish, these two lovebirds. " she said as she stared at us. 

Phew, I thought I was gonna be murdered for sleeping next to him!