Loving You

Loving You

Anyway, after a few minutes I still couldn't get to sleep, so I got out of my room and went to watch TV. My stomach hurt at the slightest thing I did, well obviously, I almost ruptured it. I couldn't really put pressure on my stomach, or else I'd feel like throwing up. The doctor said I had to go back to the hospital after 9 days. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you about what happened to my dad, he got arrested for assault and I think he's gonna be in there for a few years. I was kinda happy about that because he wouldn't be able to disturb my mom, Jun and I. 

" Mom, how long is Dad gonna be in jail? " I asked my mom. 

" 3 years, i guess. " she said. 

That means I would be 16 when he comes out, and Junhyung would be 18. I wouldn't even know if I would still be with Junhyung. Life without my dad was so much easier, I could go have dinner and come back safely. Junhyung didn't have to worry about me getting beaten up, and I didn't have to worry about my mom. 

So, after watching an hour of TV it started getting boring and everyone in the house was asleep. The thought of studying just bored me. I went in my room and still saw Junhyung asleep on my floor wrapped like a burrito with my covers. I smiled and shook my head. Junhyung was a really good boy, he was never rude to his parents, always respectful. 

I wanted a scrapbook, to put all the pictures that I had with Junhyung. So, I made one. I went to the shop and bought some piece of papers. After that I went to the printing shop and got ALL our pictures done. I came home with all the pictures and materials. I took one of my ring binder things and punched holes in the papers and individually stuck the pictures on, followed by the description and the date. It was already past midnight and Junhyung was asleep on the floor, I felt bad for him. I getting the bed and he getting the floor, so I slept on the floor. Junhyung was sleeping burrito style again so I had to get a blanket from his room and sleep in it. Junhyung woke up and saw me beside him. He hugged me and put his arms around my chest and went to sleep. I fell asleep soon.

The next morning I woke up at around 7 and I saw Jun getting ready for school.

" Good morning.. Have a good day at school.. " I told him as I just rolled around the floor trying to get back to sleep. I felt much better than yesterday. I felt like I could go back to school by the next day.