Loving You

Loving You
My mom gave me half the money that she got from selling the house so that I could buy my house with Junhyung. Life was the same. Until 25th November 2010, the day Junhyung proposed to me. It was a lovely Thursday morning, waking up beside my boyfriend. Its really weird but Junhyung had a typical smell when he woke up, like a, fresh, grassy, after the rain stops sorta smell. It was pleasant. Hugging Junhyung in the morning especially, was awesome. Because thats the only time where he's cold and the weather is hot. " Baby, you're so warm. " jun said in his morning voice. I squashed my face in Junhyung's back and went back to sleep. I knew the day was gonna be fantastic. Later in the afternoon, I came home from an outing to find no one at home. I thought maybe Jun went out. So I didn't think much of it and went to my room, which was surprisingly decorated with streamers. Suddenly, Junhyung popped up in front of me, knelt down and said, " will you marry me? " " yes. I will marry you. " i replied. Tears streamed down Junhyung's face as I helped him up. My boyfriend after 5 years was going to be my husband. " This is what my dream was, to marry you. " he said as he cried even more. " Aww baby.. Me too. I knew you'd be my husband somehow. I love you. " i said as I wiped the tears off his face. " I love you too," he said. I started crying and hugged Junhyung. We planned our wedding day. Jun and I decided to get married on his birthday, but in 2011. I called my mom and told her about it.