Loving You

Loving You
After school, I got a call from my mom saying that my doctor changed the date of the appointment to today instead of in next two days. My mom said she wouldn't be coming because she trusted Junhyung to look after me. But I had to go home and get money first. After I got the money, Jun and I headed to the hospital in the bus. " How's your stomach feeling now? " Junhyung asked. " Much better, but still a little weird feeling. " i said. " You'll be fine, " Jun said as he reassured me. He put his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. The bus finally arrived at the hospital, I woke Jun up and wiped his eyes to really wake him up. We got off the bus and went to the doctors room. My doctor, Dr. Yang took me for an x-ray. The results showed that my stomach was doing fine and I needed 3 days more to rest before I could fully recover. After the x-ray, Dr. Yang did a short test. He started pressing certain areas of my stomach and asked me if it hurt. So far all the places he pressed didn't hurt. " If you have any questions, call me. " Dr. Yang said as we left his room to go collect my medicine and to pay the bills. I was lucky I had only 2 types of pill to take. " Yah, is today the 23rd? " Jun asked me. I nodded and Jun told me that his parents were off to London for their wedding anniversary. I sent a text to his parents about their anniversary. We came home and Junhyung told my mom everything. From what the name of my medicine was to the amount of money I paid. I went to take a shower.