Loving You

Loving You
So, we got married and that was literally the happiest moment of my life. Junhyung and I wanted to have our honeymoon in Hawaii. A weird place but yeah, Jun liked that kind of enviroment. I didn't mind. Our honeymoon was for 2 weeks. Jun and I loved each other so much, we went everywhere together. If one of us got hurt, so would the other. But so far,we were all good. Honeymoon was great. Away from Korea, relaxing in Hawaii. There was only one thing I worried about. When Jun starts getting famous, he travels around the world, where am I gonna go? I won't be with him. Anyway, I didn't think about it for long. I started to think of a job. Jun was gonna be a busy man, so I didn't expect us having babies. After the honeymoon, life was a breeze. Passed by so quickly and soon, Jun was already doing concerts around the world. I was a waitress at a cafe nearby. Jun would come home every few days, so it wasn't that bad. On some days when I couldn't sleep, I would call Junhyung and he would sing to me through the phone until I fell asleep. That's Yong Junhyung, my husband, the rapper from B2ST. He was still the old, caring Junhyung. Never changed since I met him. The only thing about him that changed was his love, for me, it definitely grew bigger. Me? I was still Yoona. Still had straight hair, still sensitive to cold. But, like Junhyung, my love for him was unexplainable. He was my everything. Our parents were all doing well. A few years down the road.... To be continued.