Before Secret Attractions Pt. 2

There are Always Misadventures within Secret Attractions

"Here," you said as you handed him clothes. "These were all I could fine since I don't usually have male clothing in my apt or shop..."

All you were able to give him were your largest clothes that you owned, which were your PJs. He smiled and gave you a bow in thanks as he took the clothes from your hands. You watched as he unfolds the clothes, seeing if it would fit fine on him temporarily. Your mind drifted off as you continue to wonder why your grandmother didn’t mention anything about this. She should have told you about the promise so you could've been better prepared.

"Um...." He began. "Are you going to watch me change?"

"Eh?" You asked as he broke your train of thought.

"You sure changed for someone who covered her eyes when she sees a body," he said. You looked at him in confusion before realizing what he meant. You felt your cheeks heat up and your ears turning red.

"I-I'm s-sorry," you apologized as you hastily ran out the room, shutting the door behind you. Yongguk chuckled at your reaction, noting how cute it was to see how flustered you gotten.

After minutes of waiting outside the room, drawing an invisible circle on the hardwood floor, you heard a click from the door. You turned your head to see Yongguk step out fully clothed, pulling it a bit to fit his figure.

"Is it okay?" You asked as you noticed him tugging on the clothes. "This was the biggest clothes I could find."

“It's fine," he said as he looked down at the shirt that looked a little snug and basketball shorts that looked a little shorter than what he would wear.

"If you want to, we can buy some spare clothes right now," you offered as you felt that he might feel a bit uncomfortable in your clothes.

"We can if you got the time," he responded. You nodded and motioned him to the staircase that led to your apartment.

"I don't open the shop today so we can go after I get ready," you told him as you both walked up the stairs and to your apartment door. You took out your keys that you kept in your pocket throughout the night and unlocked the door. As you stepped inside, you motioned him to follow as he looks around your apartment from the outside.

"Make yourself comfortable," you told him as you head to your room. He nodded in response and continued to look around your apartment as he was going to be sleeping here soon. He heard the water running, signaling that you were taking a shower. After a couple of minutes of looking around, he took a seat on your couch, puckering his lips in boredom. He spotted your tv remote and decided to watch a little bit to pass the time.

As you finished showering, you wrapped yourself with your bath towel and pushed your wet hair back behind your ear. You wiped the steam off your mirror and stared at it for a moment. How could you not sense that Yongguk was a werewolf? You were able to sense anything supernatural ever since you could remember which is why your grandmother decided to leave the shop to you. As you took a step to exit your bathroom, you soon felt yourself falling backwards as you slipped on the wet floor. You harshly landed on your causing you to wince in pain as your tailbone throb ragingly in pain.

“Are you okay!?” you heard a voice from the bathroom door. You looked up only to be awkwardly staring at Yongguk. Simultaneously, you both looked down at your current situation as you were wrapped in your towel with your legs slightly spread open. You could feel your cheeks heat up quickly, making your face completely red.

“AHHHHH!” you shrieked as you quickly sat up, covering yourself as much as possible. Yongguk jumped at the sound of your scream and quickly shut the door, leaving you in an awkward and embarrassing silence. You took a moment to gather yourself before cautiously exiting the bathroom. You quickly head to your bedroom door and locking it as fast as possible to prevent something to happen again. When you finished getting yourself dressed, you head to your bedroom door, only to hesitate in opening it as you didn’t know how to face Yongguk after that whole event. You took a deep breath and unlocked the door, exiting your room slowly and cautiously. You turned your head to see Yongguk sitting on the couch, playing with his fingers as he too was slightly embarrassed. You weren’t completely sure what you wanted to do or say as you silently stood in front of your bedroom.

“Sorry…” you heard him mumbled. You turned your attention to him as he looked down at the floor. “I heard a loud sound and thought something bad happened…”

You couldn’t help but softly smile as you realize it wasn’t completely his fault for seeing you in that situation. He just wanted to see if you were okay.

“It’s okay…” you told him. “At least we’re even…”

You gave him a small smile when he looked up at you, making him smile as well. You both broke out in a small laughter as the first meeting between you two was quite amusing. You made your way towards Yongguk and stood right in front of him.

“Let’s start all over,” you said as you stuck out your hand. “My name is Jang Emi. I am the new witch of the supernatural world.”

He looked at you slightly bewildered and smirked.

“Bang Yongguk. A werewolf who will be in your care from now on,” he re-introduced himself as he grabbed hold of your hand. You both shook hands as you put the whole morning incident behind you.

“Shall we go out and buy you new clothes Bang Yongguk-ssi?” you asked as remembered how tight the clothes you gave him looked a little bit too fitted on him. He looked down at the clothes and nodded as he couldn’t remain in these clothes any longer.

“Yes we should,” he responded.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Hey who is that?”

“He’s really handsome…”

“Is that his girlfriend?”

“She’s so lucky!”

You both walked down the street in the Myeongdong district of Seoul in search for some bargain clothes. Despite the fitted clothes that were on Yongguk, he was still able to attract a lot of the girls on the street. You smirked as you peered over at the werewolf next to you, who was looking around the district in amazement.

“You looked quite amazed,” you piped up, grabbing his attention.

“I’ve never really walked in the city before,” he said. You eyes widen in shock as you would think he had some experience in the city. How else would he have found your shop?

“Where were you before?” you asked as you looked at him curiously.

“The countryside,” he answered. “Well more like the woods in the countryside.”

“Then how did you find my shop?”

He pointed at his nose. You looked at him in confusion as you didn’t know what he was trying to imply.

“I went to the shop once when I was younger with my father and remember how the place smelled,” he clarified; making you mouthed an “ahhh” in understanding.

“Then how did you get injured?” you asked him as you remembered him lying in your shop with a wounded leg. “Does it still hurt?”

“I was running away from some… people and got hurt along the way,” he answered making you frown.

“But I’m okay,” he said in reassurance. “My wound practically healed over night. Just a bit of a minor ache that’s all.”

You softly smiled but still worried over him despite his reassurance. After stopping by a couple of store and buying a few shirts and pants (and some undergarments too…), he finally changed into something for loose and fitting. As you both walked down the streets, getting to know one another a little better (you had found out that he travelled around South Korea a bit before meeting you), you suddenly felt him grab your wrist all of a sudden and suddenly bolting down the street.

“Y-Yong-guk?” you called out his name as he continued to drag you. You felt your body jerk and the next thing you knew you were in a dark alleyway. You blushed as you noticed how close your body was pressed against his.

“Yongguk what’s goi-, “you began before you felt his hand covered your mouth. He placed his finger over his lips, telling you to remain quiet which you complied to. You watched him as he sniffed the air and watched the people that pass by the alleyway. After a couple of minutes he let go of his hand from your mouth, but continued to watch the exit of the alleyway cautiously.

“What’s going on Yongguk?” you asked him as you both began to walk out the alleyway carefully.

“We should head back to the shop,” he said as he began tugging you along in the street. You looked at him with confusion as to why he was acting strangely but finally connected the dots as you remember what he said earlier.

“Are those people after you again?” you asked him. He remained silent about the matter as all he could think about was getting back to the shop.

“They are after you again,” you said as you took his slience as a “yes”. Throughout the trip back to the shop, he hasn’t answered any of your questions. As soon as you both entered the shop, he locked the door and moved to close the shade.

“Are you going to tell me what is going on?” you asked him in frustration as you wanted answers to what was happening.

“I might have pissed off a vampire,” he said as he peered through the shade, looking if anyone had followed you both back to the shop.

“Vampire?” you asked.

“Yep, he did piss off a vampire.”

You both swung around to see a mysterious man standing by the doorframe to the back of the shop. He looked like he was about the same age as Yongguk; pale skin with jet black hair and slender facial structure. You heard Yongguk mutter curse words as the man looked around your shop, touching whatever antique caught his attention.

“Who are you?” you finally got the courage to ask. The mysterious man looked at you and gave you a charming smile.

“My name is Kim Himchan,” he introduced himself as he approached you. He stood closely in front of you and grabbed hold of your hand, bring it close to his lips to kiss. “it is an honor to meet the new witch.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the delay, I was debating whether or not to feature Himchan in this story arc or not XD

BUT HERE YOU GO :)

but in the meantime...

^^

Who else is excited for this?

I KNOW I AM ;)

GUKKIE WITH DARK HAIR AGAIN? HELL YEA!

UGH THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME

COME TO ME MY HUSBAND!!!!

*prepares bed*

disclaimer to the gif... sadly...