Another Secret Attraction? Pt 3

There are Always Misadventures within Secret Attractions

"Emi~" Yongguk called out as he entered the shop from the back. "I'm back~"

He took off his jacket as he walked towards the front of the shop.

"Emi?" He called out your name again as he wondered if you had heard him.

"Emi?" He called out again, but the gained no response. He began to feel worry as you usually responded to his call, but this time you haven't said anything. He looked into all the rooms in the shop, but did not find a single trace of you anywhere. He walked towards the front and wondering where exactly you were. He began to grow worry of your whereabouts until he spotted a note on front counter. He picked it up and began reading it.

"Went to deliver a package. Be back soon. Emi," he read it out loud. He stared at the note with his eyebrows furrowed as he wondered why you couldn't have waited for him to come back so he could make the delivery. He looked at the computer screen and noticed the delivery package list open. He looked through the list to see who you were delivering the package to and let out a growl at what he had read.

"Moon Jongshin," he mumbled out the name. "Isn't that the little brats father's name."

He continued to glare at the screen as he couldn't help but feel completely worried about where you would be. Lately, he had learned to control his protective instinct over you, but for some odd reason, the thought of you with the brat, Moon Jongup, was a little unsettling. He clicked on the name to see if there was an address but with no luck.

"," he mumbled out in frustration as to why you didn't allow customers to leave an address. He could wait for your return, but knew he would have went insane during the process, just the very thought of you with him is unsettling. The next thing he knew, he grabbed his coat and headed out the shop, searching for you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Mmmmmmm,” you hummed out as you began to slowly open your eyes. Your squinted your eyes to adjust your vision, and motioned get up.

*CLANK*

Your eyes widen at the noise, and you felt something cool wrapped around your wrist. You tilt your head back to see your wrist cuffed to a black metal bed post. You felt your breath grow uneven as you began to panic, wondering how you end up tied to a bed post. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath to calm yourself down.

“J-Jongup…”you whispered out his name. You felt his finger swipe you loose strand of hair aside before everything became black.

“It’s okay Emi-ssi,” Jongup whispered. “I’ll take care of you...”

“Emi-ssi?” you flinched at the voice that interrupted your train of thoughts. You tilt your head up to see Jongup at the bedroom door, looking at your with worry.

“You’re awake,” he said with a cheerful smile. He approached the bed and sat down beside you, reaching out his hand towards your face. You flinched at his action and turned your head away as you were scared to why the innocent Jongup would do this to you.

“Don’t be scared,” he said as he gently your cheek. The next thing you knew, you were calm, not frighten at all compared to before. He gently turned your head towards his direction and your cheek with his thumb.

“See, you don’t have to be scared,” he said with a gentle voice.

“Why am I cuffed to the bed post Jongup-ssi?” you asked him with confusion. Jongup gave you a guilty smile, unsure how to answer you.

“I had no other choice,” he whispered. “I didn’t know what to do.”

“Jongup…” you whispered his name with worry. “Please let me go.”

His expression soon sadden as he couldn’t comply with your request.

“I can’t,” he said. “I have to do this.”

“Do what?” you asked him. He stared into your eyes for a moment before taking a deep breath.

“I have to do this…” he whispered again. You looked at him, begging for him to release you and next thing you knew, his lips was over yours. Your eyes widen at his action; your body numb with shock. It took you moment to get over the shock before you turned your head away, pulling your lips away from his. You wanted to give him a piece of your mind, but you suddenly felt a little lightheaded; low in energy like your energy was just away by a kiss. You peered over at Jongup one last time before falling unconscious once again.

+++++++++++++++++++

“Where are you Emi?” Yongguk mumbled with frustration. He sniffed the air again, trying to catch your scent before it faded away. He has been looking for you for almost an hour and still couldn’t find you. He looked around again trying to find possible places where you could be at. He sniffed the air once more before finding your strong scent once again. His expression perked up and ran towards the direction of your scent, sniffing the air every minute, making sure he hadn’t lost it. Your scent was getting stronger and stronger with every stride he took. He slowed down a bit, with his eye gleamed with hope as he stood in front of an apartment complex.

“I found you,” he thought. His expression soon turned dark as he smelled Jongup’s scent blended with yours.

“That little brat,” he mentally cursed as he rushed into the building, running to find you safe and sound.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Emi-ssi?” you heard your name called out in worry. You felt your body being shook, making you open your eyes to see what was going on. You were greeted by the sight of Jongup’s worried expression.

“Jongup?” you whispered out his name, still low in energy. His expression brighten seeing you conscious once again.

“You’re okay!” he gleamed with joy and leaned in to give you a tight hug. “I’m so glad you’re okay! I was so worried.”

You noticed your wrist were not cuffed any more.

“I thought I had killed you for a second,” Jongup said worry. He continued to ramble on, not processing a single word he was saying as all you could think about was weak you felt at the moment.

“Jongup,” you whispered out his name in a hoarse voice, cutting off his ramble. “Water please.”

“Oh okay,” he said as he gave you his usual innocent smile. “Let me go get you some.”

You laid there feeling lifeless and waiting for Jongup’s return. You heard his footsteps rushing towards you and felt the side of the bed lower from his weight. He gently picked you up and held you steady as he brought the glass of water close to your lips.

“Here you go,” he said as he carefully tip the glass close to your lips. You felt the water rush pass your lips and down your throat, quenching your thirst.

“Better?” Jongup asked you. You gave him a weak smile and nodded.

*BAM*

“EMI!?” you heard someone call out your name.

“Yongguk?” you whispered out his name. You heard his footstep rushed through the room outside, making his way towards the room you reside in.

“Emi?” you heard Yongguk call out your name as he walked into the room. His eye widen at the weak state you were in.

“What did you do to her?” Yongguk asked in a low harsh tone. Jongup set the glass on the table beside the bed and carefully laid you back onto the bed.

“Let me explain,” Jongup said as he carefully stood up. In a flash, Jonggup was on the floor from the punch Yongguk gave to his face.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?” Yongguk demanded as he grabbed Jongup by the collar.

“Yongguk…” you whispered out his name. Yongguk quickly turned his head towards you and refrained from beating up Jongup into a bloody pulp. He quickly went to your side and picked you up into his arms in bridal style.

“You’re lucky you know that!” Yongguk told Jongup, who was wiping away the blood from his bottom lip as he slowly got up from the floor.

“Let’s you back home,” he gently told you as he looked at you with worry and care. He walked towards the room door, relieved that he was able to find you.

“Wait…” you whispered out as placed your hand on his chest. “I want to say something to Jongup…”

“What do you possibly want to say?” Yongguk asked you in disbelief. You gave him a pleading look, which he had no choice but to comply to. He turned out around so you could face Jongup.

“I understand why you did what you did…” you said as you looked at Jongup. “And I forgive you…”

“WHAT?” Yongguk cried out, looking at you lost your mind, while Jongup looked at you with surprise at your words.

“You’re an incubus, aren’t you?” you asked him. Jongup nodded, causing Yongguk eyes to widen and soon flare up in anger as he knew what incubus does. You placed your hand on Yongguk’s chest again to calm him down as you knew he was going to kick the life out of Jonggup.

“Stop by the shop tomorrow so we can continue to discuss about your situation,” you told him. Jongup nodded at your order, while Yongguk opened his mouth to protest, but you quickly silenced him.

“I’m tired,” you told him as you leaned your head at the crook of his neck. “Let’s go home…”

Yongguk sighed and nodded, complying with your request. He gave Jongup one last glare before heading out the door and back to the apartment.

 

NEXT DAY…

“Yongguk would you stop intimidating the boy,” you told him as you slapped his stomach with the back of your hand. As he stood behind you, Yongguk was glaring and growling at Jongup who was sitting in front of you in the kitchen. Jongup picked up his cup of tea and took a sip of it to calm himself down and try to ignore Yongguk constant glaring.

“I know what an incubus is Emi!” Yongguk told you. “And I’m pretty sure they do some ual stuff!”

“Not all the time,” Jongup defended.

“Yea right,” Yongguk retorted as he got into his aggressive pose. You slapped Yongguk’s stomach a little harder.

“I said stop it!” you told him. “And like he said, not all the time! Like I told you, he didn’t do anything ual with me.”

“Then what exactly did he do?’ Yongguk asked. You looked at Jongup and blushed a little as you recalled the kiss.

“He kissed me…” you mumbled. Yongguk eyes widen at what you said.

“He WHAT?!” he shouted. He glared at Jongup and was about to lunge at him, but you cut him off before he could by standing up in front of him.

“He did it because he had no choice!” you defended.

“What do you mean he didn’t have a choice?” Yongguk looked at you with disbelief.

“He did it so he can survive,” you told him. “He kissed me because he needed my energy to live.”

You turned around and looked at Jongup with a sympathy.

“You were worried that you might kill another person if you were out their energy,” you explained his story. “That’s why you decided that the best choice would be me.”

“How is choosing you being the best choice?’ Yongguk asked you.

“Since I am a witch, my energy level is much higher and unique compare to a normal person,” you explained. “Since I am a prodigy witch like my grandmother told me when I was younger, I have a little more energy compare to most witches.”

“So he knew you wouldn’t die?” Yongguk asked you.

“Not exactly,” you said as you looked at Jongup who was playing with his tea cup. “He was taking chance. Since he’s still young, he hasn’t learned to control his powers yet, am I right Jongup?”

“Yes…” he answered. “Ever since I turned 19*, I haven’t been able to adjust to amount of energy I was supposed to take from people.”

There was a moment of silence as Yongguk tries to process all the information.

“Still doesn’t excuse him from getting his kicked for kissing you,” Yongguk said as he still haven’t gotten over the fact. You rolled your eyes at his comment.

“At least he didn’t do the other thing,” you reminded him causing Jongup to blush at the idea. “You should be happy that it was just a kiss.”

Yongguk took a moment to think about what you had just said and sighed in defeat. He pulled you into a hug and perched his head on your shoulder.

“Still don’t like it the fact that he kissed you,” he mumbled. You giggled at his pout as you knew he couldn’t argue any further with you.

“Well…” you began. “He was a pretty good kisser…”

Your comment cause Jongup face to become redder than it was before, and Yongguk completely baffled.

“Oh really?” Yongguk questioned you. “Then I better remind you who the better kisser is then.”

He leaned in towards you face, causing you to giggle and playfully push him away.

“Not in front of our guest!” you said as you reminded him that Jongup was still present. Yongguk peered over at Jongup, who sat in his seat, lost to what he should do at the moment.

“I think this makes me have to prove it even more,” he said with a mischievous grin, as he pulled you closer.

“Ahhh!” you squealed out. “Jongup save me~”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

oh ho ho~ I decided to finished this arc first because it was itching to be finished!!!!

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT JONGUP IS~

For those who thought Jongup was a bad guy in this one

He was not~

He is actually a good little boy who had to do what he had to do to survive.

I would never make baby Jonguppie a baddie

*squishes his cheecks*

He is just too adorable for it.

ANYWAYS~ this was a uber long chapter, but completely worth it so I hope you guys like it :D