Competition In Secret Attraction Pt. 3

There are Always Misadventures within Secret Attractions

"Hey Em-"

"NOONA!!!" Zelo called out happily as he zipped pass Yongguk and pounced on you to give you a back hug.

"Oh Zelo, what's up?" You asked him as he nuzzled his face against yours. You smiled at the cuteness that radiate from him and ruffled his hair. Yongguk growled at the sight of the boy giving you affection. He wanted to do something but knew that if he did, he would've felt the wrath of your anger for harming the young (let alone annoying) boy.

"EMIII!! MY HONEY I'M- who is this?"

You turned your attention to the shop door to see Himchan standing there with a blank expression as he watched Zelo shower you with affection. Yongguk groaned as another pest arrived to disrupt his relationship with you. Even though Himchan knew you were in a relationship with him, he continued to make advance at you and asked you "when are you going to leave the mutt?"

"This is Zelo," you introduced to him. "Zelo, this is Himchan."

"Hey," Zelo greeted, but didn’t care as all he wanted to do was be with you. "Noona I'm hungry~"

You practically melted at the sight of his puppy face and wanted to just give him a bear hug, telling him how adorable he was.

"Okay, noona will fix something up for you," you told him as you finished organizing a few paperworks.

"Ohhhh I'm hungry too! Can you make me something too?" Himchan requested cutely.

"You're a vampire. You don't eat food," you reminded him as you looked at him weirdly.

"So? Doesn't mean I don't want to try your food," he said with a grin. Yongguk and you rolled your eyes at his comment, wondering when he was going to get the idea nothing more was going to happen.

"Noona~" Zelo chirped. You turned your head to see Zelo's adorable face and instantly melted.

"Arraso arraso, lets go," you said as you pat his arm wrapped around. You lightly removed his arms and turned to head towards the back with Zelo followed behind like an adorable puppy (no puns intended). Yongguk growled at the Zelo's actions and thought of many ways to try get of him without pissing you off, but so far no luck.

"Looks like you got more competition," Himchan piped up. Yongguk turned his attention to Himchan and gave him a frustrated glare as he did not to be reminded again. "Based from the mutt stench, I'm guessing he's another werewolf?"

"No a stupid skinwalker," Yongguk corrected him. (Zelo is actually a skinwalker, not a shapeshifter… my bad… I edited it in my previous chapter :P)

"Did Emi pick him up from the streets when he was still a mutt?" Himchan asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah..." Yongguk answered, remembering the day you brought the little pest into the place.

"Emi and her undeniable weakness for animals," Himchan said as he shook his head recalling all the times when you were distracted and completely in awed by a cute fluffy animal. "Seriously whenever she sees a cute animal, it’s like her whole witch senses complete shuts down.”

Honestly speaking, Himchan speaks the truth about you with cute animals. You may deny it, but whenever a cute animal appears in front of you, your whole magical sense just completely shuts down as you can’t help but want to love the adorable little creatures. You would’ve been able to sense Yongguk and Zelo as supernatural creature and accurately determine what kind of supernatural creatures they were; but since they approached you in their adorable animal form, you were completely overwhelmed by the adorable sight.

“So what are you going to do about the little guy,” Himchan curiously asked Yongguk. Yongguk sighed in frustration once more as he didn’t know what he could do about Zelo. Whenever he wanted a quiet loving moment, Zelo was there to disrupt it. What was he going to do about the damn kid?

“Yah, werewolf. Vampire,” Zelo called out in a reluctant tone as he appeared into the front again. Both Himchan and Yongguk turned their attention towards Zelo as they were completely taken aback by his disrespectful tone. “Noona wants to see you guys.”

“Who are you talking to?” Yongguk asked as he glared at the boy. “You know we’re your hyungs so you better show some respect.”

Zelo scoffed at Yongguk’s words and crossed his arm across his puffed up chest.

“I don’t wanna,” Zelo replied back. Yongguk growled and was about to approach the kid to give him a piece of his mind but Himchan beat him to the chance.

“I would advise you to think again punk,” Himchan threatened.

“Make me,” Zelo taunted. Himchan was about to grip the boy’s throat in a blink of an eye…

“Hey what taking you guys so long?” you asked as you emerged to the front. “I finished making lunch.”

“Noona~” Zelo chimed as he turned towards your direction and quickly hugged you. “I’m so hungry~”

“Well go eat you silly little boy,” you giggled at Zelo action. You found it amusing as how a kid his age could be so tall yet full of aegyo. Zelo hopped with joy at the thought of food and began rushing towards the delicious food you had cooked. As you watched Zelo rush off, Yongguk and Himchan were glaring daggers at the poor boy as they didn’t like the kid’s rude attitude towards them as well as the change in persona as he showered you with aegyo. You turned your attention towards Yongguk and Himchan and stare at them with confusion as to why they had scowl look on their faces.

“What’s wrong?” you asked innocently. Himchan was the first to react as he approached you with an exaggerated pout on his face.

“How could you let that boy hug you so easily,” he asked as hugged you. “Only I’m allowed to hug you with love.”

You rolled your eyes at Himchan’s usual advance at you. Yongguk cleared his throat and pulled Himchan off you as he had seen enough guys hugging you. Yongguk pulled you into a hug of his own and hugged you protectively in his arms. You smiled at you loved Yongguk’s hugs.

“Let’s go eat,” you piped up as you stared at Yongguk with affection. You pulled away from his hug and gestured Himchan to walk ahead of you to go eat (even though he didn’t need to). As Yongguk watched you walk away, he let out a sigh with his head slumped as he wanted to continue having an intimate moment with you without any sort of interruption. After realizing such thought was just a fleeting one, he decided to follow behind you, but was greeted by the sight of your smiling face. As he was about to tell you he was going to go eat as he suspected that it was what you wanted him to do, you leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. He looked at you; feeling slightly caught off guard as it seemed like you had known just what he wanted.

“I’m sorry,” you apologized towards him.

“What for?” he asked.

“You must be frustrated since those two came,” you told him as you gave him a guilty smile. He softly smiled as he felt happy that you knew how he felt.

“I’m just a little annoyed that I can’t have a moment with you,” he whispered as he wrapped his arms around you waist. You gave him an apologentic look and wrapped your arms around his neck.

“I’m sad I can’t have a moment with you either,” you told him as you missed being in his arms. You stare into each other’s eyes lovingly before leaning in to kiss. The kiss was soft yet full of passion as Yongguk kissed you with desperation like he was not going to kiss you for quite sometime. You pulled him closer to you as you wanted this moment to last.

“NOONA!!! THIS STUPID VAMPIRE IS BOTHERING ME!!!”

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING STUPID YOU LITTLE PUNK!!!!”

You both pulled away at the sound of bickering from the two guests in the back room. Yongguk let out a frustrated sigh as you giggled at his sullen expression. You gave him a peck on the lips before pulling away from his grasp and interwining your fingers with his.

“Let’s go before they start breaking something,” you said and like you predicted it, you heard a slight crash in the back. “Like I said.”

Yongguk chuckled and gave you a kiss on your temples before pulling you towards the back.

“YAH YOU IDIOTS ARE GONNA PAY FOR WHATEVER YOU BROKE!” Yongguk shouted in annoyance.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU GUYS!!!

I finally checked my GPA for the term and I am so happy!!!!

This was the highest I ever got in my whole college career!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!!! IMMA WORK HARD AND BREAK THIS GPA NEXT SEMESTER!

LET'S DO THIS!

But since I got a month break (thank god for college)

I'm going to update a little more frequently XD (well at least attempt to do so :3)

I SHALL UPDATE SOON MY LOVIES~

IN THE MEAN TIME...

HAPPY 2013~

my Bang Yonggukkie is so adorable~