Old Secret Attractions Pt. 2

There are Always Misadventures within Secret Attractions

“Yongguk~,” you whined as you wanted to get his attention. Ever since he found out that you had dated Daehyun back then, he couldn’t help but feel slightly upset that you had kept such information from him. In all honesty, you didn’t know how to introduce your first love to your current love. It would have been awkward to the maximum as you knew Yongguk wouldn’t take it too well with all these men who have set their attention on you. First Himchan, Zelo, Jongup, and now Daehyun.

“I didn’t know how to tell you,” you explained to him as you tugged his t-shirt sleeve. “Plus all of it was in the past.”

“You still could’ve told me,” Yongguk said with a pout. You looked away with a bit of guilt as you knew you should’ve told him.

“Yeah, you’re right. I should’ve told you,” you told him as you placed your hand on his cheek, turning his head towards you as you look into his eyes. “But like I said, it was all in the past.”

You looked at him with eyes filled with your thoughts of apology. You lean in and peck him on the lips. You took a deep breath and let out a sigh.

“It is true that he was a dongsaeng of mine in high school,” you began as you intertwine your fingers with his and leaned your head on your shoulder. “And yes it’s true that he was my first love.”

“So what happened?” Yongguk asked you as his question implied what were the reasons of breaking up with Daehyun. You began stoking his hand and tracing along his knuckles.

“Well, we drifted apart,” you answered. “He was training to be a singer at that time and I was busy learning from my grandmother about magic. We didn’t find time to be with one another, so we mutually decided to break up. We decided to stay as friends, but at the time, he was gaining a bit of attention before his debut, so his company decided it was best if he didn’t hang out with females so he could avoid scandals.”

“Do you still feel like you love him?” Yongguk asked. “Not many people can forget their first love.”

You sat there in silence, wondering about what words to use. You peeked up to see a slight sad expression on his face. You took a deep breath and moved from your sitting position to straddling on Yongguk’s lap with your arms wrapped around his neck. Yongguk eyes widen a bit at your action as it was rare for you to take initiation in doing something really intimate.

“It’s true that people can’t seem to forget their first love,” you told him as you played with his hair a bit. “But you’re my love now. You make me experience love in a completely different way and I can’t imagine love in any other way.”

Yongguk gave you a small smile as he softly your thighs.

“Fine…” Yongguk said as he let out a bit of a sigh. “I won’t make a big deal about it anymore.”

“Good,” you said as you stared at him lovingly. “You know, we haven’t done that thing for a while now.”

“What thing?” Yongguk asked as he looked at you with a bit of confusion.

“You know,” you said as you lightly grind on him, catching him off guard once more. “We could do some…”

You leaned in towards his ears, whispering words that made his eyes widen little by little. You pulled away and grinned at his expression as you wished you had a picture to capture it.

“Shall we?” you asked him innocently.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Hey~” you lifted your head up and was greeted by a smiling Daehyun entering the shop.

“Hi,” you greeted back and stopping all your activities at the front counter. “What brings you here?”

“I’m here to see if you have the things my mother needs,” he told you.

“I’m sorry,” you apologized to him. “It won’t be here for another day. I should’ve called you and told you that before you came down here.”

“No it’s fine,” he assured you.

“No, you took the time from your busy schedule just to make your way down here,” you told him with guilt. “I feel a bit bad about it.”

“Well if you feel bad about it,” Daehyun began with his hands tucked in his jean pockets. “You can owe me through lunch. Gives us a perfect time to catch up.”

“Wouldn’t your company be against you having lunch with a girl,” you told him as you were worried about getting him into trouble.

“They won’t be if you bring Yongguk with you,” Daehyun suggested. “I’m sure he would like to come, right Yongguk?”

You turned to see Yongguk leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

“Yeah,” he said with a grin. “We haven’t ate lunch anyways.”

You eyed at Yongguk at his sudden willingness of going out with another guy, especially with a guy you had romantic history with. Maybe it was the little activity you two have done that made him loosen up.

“Plus it would be great to hear how Emi was in high school,” Yongguk added with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

“Oh I have loads of stories I could tell you about her,” he said with a mischievous grin plaster on his face. Your eyes widen and your jaw dropped as you looked between Yongguk and Daehyun.

“When did you two decide to ban together?!” You said as you gawked at the both of them.

“When Yongguk suggest things that we can talk about over lunch,” Daehyun said.

“Then I don’t want to go to lunch,” you told them with your eyebrows furrowed, expression filled with disapproval. You felt something grab your hand and the next thing you knew, you were being dragged towards the door.

“Let’s go~” Yongguk chimed as he firmly dragged you besides you and out the door.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Even though just got out of the water, I didn’t know how she did it, she slipped into the water again,” Daehyun told Yongguk, trying to hold back his laughter as he revealed your embarrassing high school memory.

“I knew you were clumsy, but I never expected you to be this clumsy,” Yongguk chuckled as he looked at you with amusement. You crossed your arms and puffed out your cheek, pouting at the situation you were in. You tried to escape from the embarrassment, but Yongguk prevented you every single time.

“Aww don’t be like this,” Daehyun said as he noticed your grumpy expression. “Yongguk was bound to hear these stories anyways.”

You gave Daehyun a bit of a dirty look.

“Yeah,” Yongguk said as he nudged your shoulder affectionately. “I think that these stories are cute.”

You looked at Yongguk, noticing the cute stare he was giving you, knowing that you couldn’t resist them. After a few seconds, you let out a sigh of defeat, accepting the fact that it was a matter of time that he would hear about your embarrassing high school stories. All you were worried now was you mother revealing your embarrassing childhood memories.

“I’m gonna hit the bathroom real quick,” Yongguk notified you and Daehyun. You nodded as he leaned in and gave you a small peck on the cheeks to try to cheer you up.

“He makes you happy,” Daehyun said as soon as Yongguk was out of sight.

“Yeah…” you said with a smile as you thought how well your relationship with Yongguk was going. “He does.”

“He brings out a side of you that I never thought I would exist,” Daehyun said. You looked at Daehyun with a bit of confusion at his statement.

“How so?” you asked curious of his finding.

“I don’t know how to explain it,” Daehyun answered. “But I can tell you that when we were together, I definitely didn’t see it.”

You smiled as you picked up your drink and took a sip of it.

“I’m sorry,” Daehyun apologized. You shook your head as you set your drink on the table again.

“If you are sorry about the embarrassing stories, it’s okay,” you assured him.

“No I’m not apologizing for that,” Daehyun told you as he looked at you with a sad expression. “I’m sorry that I wasn’t there for you when your grandmother passed away.”

You stared at Daehyun as he slowly revealed emotions of guilt.

“You don’t have apologize for that, Daehyun,” you assured him.

“No, I need to,” he insisted. “I should’ve been there for you. We promised to be there for one another even if we weren’t together anymore.”

You watch Daehyun grip his glass of water, trying to contain his pent up frustration he had about your situation in the past. You softly smiled and reached out to hold his hand, gaining his attention.

“It’s okay,” you assured him again. You stared at him in the eyes, hoping that received the message that you never held it against him for not being there for you. He returned the smile and held your hand the way he wanted to back then.

“You know, halmeoni was happy when she found out that you finally debuted as a singer,” you told him, trying to cheer you up.

“Really?” he asked with a grin. “I told her that I was going to make it.”

“Yeah you did,” you chuckled as you remembered your grandmother telling Daehyun that would not be able to make it because of his strong Busan dialect. “But she did add how you cheated a bit because you were an Encantdo.”

“Hey it’s not cheating,” Daehyun defended. “It’s called making use of my abilities.”

“Sure it is,” you giggled. “But I kind of have to side with halmeoni on this one and say you cheated.”

You both laughed it out as you let go of each other’s hand, taking sips from your drinks.

“What did I miss?” you heard Yongguk asked as he quickly peck you on the temple.

“I was about to start another embarrassing story about Emi,” Daehyun informed Yongguk as he took his seat once more. “It happened on our school’s MT trip.”

“No, you better not sta-,“ you warned him before Yongguk clamped your mouth with his hand, preventing you from protesting against another story about you.

“Continue,” Yongguk told Daehyun, which he was more than happy to do.

“So it was during our school’s MT trip,” Daehyun began.

Your reunion lunch with Daehyun continued on with laughter and protest, talking like your two and a half years of separation never happened. What you both didn’t realize that the happy moment can disappear again with a simple click.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

UPDATED AGAIN :D

If I made any mistakes I will revise it later lol

I realled wanted to post this chapter XD

You can look up Encantado on google to find out exactly what Daehyun is ;)

If not, I'll posted up a brief explaination of what it is.

Until then :D