The End of Secret Attractions

There are Always Misadventures within Secret Attractions

Will edit when I'm fully awake....

 

“NOONA!”  You paused your cleaning as you turned around at the sound of a familiar voice and couldn’t help but smile.

“Zelo!” you greeted that adorable boy as he made his way towards you.

“I MISSED YOU!” he exclaimed as he engulfed you into a bear hug. You giggled and returned the hug.

“I missed you too,” you told him as you pet the back of his head. “What brought you here?”

“I wanted you to meet my new friend,” Zelo told you with excitement. “He’s really cool and he’s a supernatural like me and-“

Zelo turned around and frowned as he noticed his friend didn’t follow him in.

“Gimme one second noona,” Zelo told you as he rushed back out of the shop. You watched as Zelo began dragging a boy shorter than him with a familiar color hair.

“Noona, this is-“

“Jongup-ssi,” you finished sentence as you were surprised to see the boy again. Jongup blushed as Zelo looked at both you and Jongup with confusion.

“Noona, you know him?” Zelo asked cutely. You nodded and was about to answer when you suddenly blushed at the memory of kiss that Jongup had given you a few months back.

“His father is a regular customer here,” You finally answered. “Jongup usually pick up the package when his father is busy.”

“Ohhhhh” Zelo nodded as his confusion cleared up. You turned your attention towards Jongup, and smiled as you notice that he was still the same even after the little event you both had shared.

“Have you been able to control your intake Jongup?” you asked him politely, which he responded with a nod.

“Yes,” Jongup responded. “Thank you for helping me last time.”

Jongup gave you a 90 degree bow to emphasize his gratitude.

“No no no you don’t have to bow,” you told him. “I’m happy that you were able to control it now without any fear. Plus it’s my job as the witch to help.”

“Noona always knows what’s best when helping a supernatural,” Zelo complimented you, which made you smile.

“Have you been able to control your shifting Zelo?” you asked him. He happily nodded as a response.

“Yep and your mom has been helping me too,” Zelo replied. You smiled and reached up to ruffle his hair with affection.

“Good,” you commented. “As a reward, how about I give you some cake and tea? I think you both would enjoy it.”

“Okay~,” the both chimed happily. You motioned them to follow you toward the back of the shop as you also wanted to catch up how these adorable boys were doing.

“OH!” Zelo suddenly exclaimed like a lightbulb flashed in his mind. “Noona, your mom wanted me to tell you something.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“I can’t believe you gave away my cake...” Yongguk sighed as he wanted to eat his favorite cake after his delivered all the packages for you. “And you gave it to those twerps…”

“They are not twerps,” you told him as you washed the dishes that Zelo and Jongup had left behind. “I wanted to give those two a treat for working hard in controlling their supernatural side.”

“But I wanted to eat it…” Yongguk said.

“You already ate majority of it yesterday,” you reminded him with a giggle as you recall the moment where Yongguk eyes glitter in happiness when you both had bought a whole cake for dessert. He was like a child who has gotten his favorite cake for his birthday.  “If you ate anymore, you would’ve gotten diabetes from all that sugar intake.”

“But it was good…” Yongguk said.

“I’ll buy another one next time okay?” you offered. “And I’ll make sure no one gets to eat it all okay?”

As you finished up washing the dishes, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist, and head on your shoulder.

“Really?” Yongguk asked as he held you closely to him.

“Really,” you assured him. He nuzzled his nose on your neck.

“Promise?” he mumbled on your skin.

“Promise,” you softly smile as you placed the last plate on the side counter.

“Good,” Yongguk said as he began leaving butterfly kisses on the side of your neck. You giggled as it began tickling a bit on your skin, making you turn around to meet his gaze.

“You should stop acting so childish,” you told him with a playful disappointed gaze. Yongguk smiled and pulled you closer to him, making both your bodies press against one another.

“But you think it’s cute when I act childish though,” he reminded you. You grinned as it was true that you found it cute when he pouts like a child. With his physical appearance that could intimidate anyone, him acting like a child is quite contradicting and could catch anyone off guard is a rare amusing sight to see and enjoy.

“It is cute,” you sadly admitted to him “But you can only show it to me okay?”

“Okay.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

“Good,” you said as you wrapped your arms around his neck, bring him down to give him a peck on the lips.

“Now whose acting childish,” Yongguk commented as he smirked at your adorable playful pout. You stuck out your tongue playfully, making Yongguk lift you up from your feet and placing you on the shop kitchen counter. You both gaze into each other eyes before he leaned in to give you’re a sweet loving kiss, which you were more than happy to return. To him, your kisses were much sweeter and delicious than the cake that he had complained about, and he absolutely wanted more. You felt him make the kiss deeper as he swiped his tongue along your bottom lip for entrance, which you were more than happy to give him access. As the kissing session began to become more heated…

“AHEM!”

You both quickly pulled away and turned towards the direction of the interruption.

“Despite how leaned back grandma was, I think she would have a heart attack if she saw all this.”

Your eyes widen in surprised at the unexpected guest, while Yongguk stared in confusion and annoyance.

“Youngjae!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I just completely fell off the face of the planet didn't I? LOL

Sorry guys~

I sort of had a small writers block and also lack of mood to write for some odd reason.

As soon as I had the storyline figured out, I went off to the Poconos for a little vacation :3

BUT I'M BACK! WHICH IS A GOOD NEWS :D

The sad news is... This may be the last arc to the Secret Attractions story.

Since I introduced all the members, I sort of ran out of ideas to continue the story beyond the member introduction.

So I will try my best to end this story with a bang! (KEY WORD: TRY)

Until next time~