Before Secret Attractions Pt 3

There are Always Misadventures within Secret Attractions

Kim Himchan

That name clicked in your mind as your remembered where you had heard of it. Your grandmother told you about how there were very few vampire in the supernatural world, but if there was a vampire that was known to be one of the most powerful, it would be Kim Himchan.

“You grew up splendidly Emi,” he said as he examined you from head to toe, making you shift uncomfortably in his gaze. “You’re starting to look more and more like your grandmother.”

“You know me?” you asked as you looked at him with confusion.

“Of course I do,” he said. “Don’t tell me that you don’t remember who I am.”

You stare into his piercing eyes for a moment, racking your brain trying to remember. After a couple of minutes you finally remembered meeting him, you were a little girl when you first met him. You were 4 years old during the time and your grandmother was watching you when you were in the shop. You were chasing after a ball that you had dropped in the shop and ended up bumping into a man’s leg when you weren’t paying attention to where you were going. You rubbed your nose from the impact you had and saw his hand reached down to grab your ball that stopped at his foot. He picked it up and handed over to you as he bent down to look at you in eye level. You remember blushing as you never met a handsome ajusshi before. You took the ball and bowed in thanks, making him smile at the sight of your adorableness and ruffled your hair. Now you felt your cheeks heat up again as you remember the incident. He smiled at your adorableness once more just like the first meeting you both had before. He ruffled your hair again just like he did 16 years ago.

“What did Yongguk-ssi do to you?” you asked in curiosity as you shook the distraction from your mind.

“He took something that belongs to me,” he answered as he twirled the strand of your hair. You flicked his hand away as you found it creepy that someone you barely know is touching your hair.

“Is that true?” you turned your head to ask Yongguk, which he response with a growl.

“Well it belonged to me first,” he defended himself.

“What do you mean?” you asked.

“My dad gave it to me and then this guy,” he said and pointed at Himchan. “Stole it from me.”

“Is that true?” you asked Himchan as you turned your attention towards him. He gave you an innocent look, but you knew not to buy it from what you have learned from your grandmother. If it’s one thing she said about Himchan is, is that he is quite a con-man when getting what he wants just by flashing his charming smile.

“Well…” he began but in a flash, the next thing you heard was a gasp behind you. You whirled around to see Himchan pinning Yongguk against the wall with his hand gripped against his neck. “I still want it back.”

Yongguk could’ve easily taken care of him, but Himchan had completely caught him off guard. Himchan made it hard for him to retaliate. As Himchan’s grip continue to tighten around Yongguk’s neck, slowly cutting his airway, Himchan wince in pain. His grip loosens around Yongguk’s neck as he stepped back away from Yongguk. He gripped the top of his head as he felt enormous pain in his head, violently pulsating. Yongguk looked at Himchan in confusion as he tried to steady his breathing and balance.

“You know, it’s wrong to start a fight in witch’s shop,” you said calmly yet threatening at the same time as you went over to help Yongguk stand up. After helping Yongguk regain his footing, you looked down at Himchan who was squirming in the pain you were giving him.

“I suggest you leave Yongguk-ssi alone from now on if you don’t wanna lose your life,” you warned him. “Am I clear?”

He gave a struggle nod in understanding before you released him from the pulsating pain. Himchan gasped and grimanced as he struggled to stand up. When he finally stood up and gain his composure once more, he stares at you for a moment. You stood in front of him with no fear as you knew you were much more powerful than him, and he knew you were. If he were to attack you at the very moment, you would’ve killed him within seconds. He brushed out his sleeves and straightens his jacket before smirking.

“Keep your stupid thing,” he told Yongguk. “I didn’t want it anyways.”

He and Yongguk had a bit of a glaring contest, and then looked at you one last time before heading out the door.

“Are you okay?” you asked him with worry.

“Remind me not to mess with you,” he said with a gummy smile, making you break out into a smile as well.

“Come on, let’s put your stuff away,” you said as you gestured him to follow you to your apartment.  It’s going to be nice to have some company from now on…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“EMIIIII~” someone called your name. Before you could look up to see who it was, you jumped at the sudden sight of Himchan in front of you face. You sighed as he gave you his cheeky smile with his chin on his hand; elbow perched on your front counter. Since that little encounter between the two of you a couple of days ago, Himchan has been coming around your shop a lot more often.

“What do you want, Himchan?” you asked him as you resume back to your daily paperwork.

“To see you~” he said. Apparently, he liked your powerful aggressive side and felt completely attracted to you ever since. “When are you going to kick the dog out so I can move in?”

“I’M A WOLF, NOT A DOG!” you heard Yongguk shout from the back. He emerged from the back, stretching his body from his slumber and ruffled his hair. “Good morning, Emi-ssi.”

“Good morning,” you greeted Yongguk with a smile.

“Why don’t you smile like that for me, Emi?” Himchan whined.

“Because you’re annoying,” you told him straightforwardly, not even acknowledging his sight. “Now leave already.”

“But I wanna hang out with you~” he whined again, trying to display his aegyo to you.

“Can’t you see she doesn’t want you here,” Yongguk said as he noticed your annoyance.

“Shut up dog, I’m not here for you,” Himchan spat at Yongguk.

“I told you already. I’m not a dog! I’m a wolf!” Yongguk argued.

 You sighed in frustration as you listen to the boys bickering. Maybe it was better when you didn’t have any company.

++++++++++++++++

Second update for the day!

I am on a roll!!!!

I might even make a 3rd update! WHAT!

WOOT WOOT!