The End of Secret Attractions II

There are Always Misadventures within Secret Attractions

“Youngjae!” you exclaimed. You quickly pushed Yongguk aside a bit, and hopped off the kitchen counter, straightening out your clothes before quickly making your way towards Youngjae to properly greet him. “When did you get here?”

“Not long ago,” he answered with a grin. “I thought I was going to get a nice welcome back, but didn’t expect you to be making out on a kitchen counter…”

You blushed a bit in embarrassment while lightly biting on your lower lips. You gave Youngjae a shy smile, while he smirked with a bit a judgment.

“Welcome back~” you greeted him as you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulling him in a warm hug. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too,” Youngjae chuckled as he returned the hug.

“Ahem!”

You release Youngjae from your hug and turned around to spot Yongguk leaning against the counter with his arms crossed, and staring at you with a confused expression. You smiled and walked over to Yongguk to grab his arm.

“Youngjae, this is Bang Yongguk,” you began as you pulled Yongguk towards Youngjae’s direction. “My boyfriend.”

“Yongguk, this is Yoo Youngjae,” you introduced the two as they stood feet apart. “My cousin.”

The two eyed one another, mentally judging each other. Yongguk initially thought the man before him was a threat when he suddenly saw you hug him. It took every bone and fiber in his body to not beat Youngjae to a pulp, but luckily when you said that he was your cousin, it gave him a sigh of relief.

As for Youngjae, he wasn’t all that fond of meeting your new boyfriend. Even if you were older than him by a couple of years, he will play the protective brother role in your life no matter what. He will be the one to determine whether or not this Yongguk that stands before him is suited to be with you.

+++++++++++++++++++

“You’re staying here…”

“Yep.”

The three of you sat around the shop kitchen table as you wonder why you were not notified of his sudden stay in your apartment.

“For how long?” you asked him.

“Until I’m able to find my own place,” he answered as he reached down and take a sip of his tea that you had kindly poured for him.

“Why didn’t you tell me before hand?”

“I did,” he answered as he set his cup on the table. “I told Auntie.”

“Well that’s not exactly telling me you know,” you told him sternly with your arms crossed.

“Well Auntie said she was going to pass the news over to you,” Youngjae responded back. You thought about it a bit before suddenly remembering Zelo’s sudden visit to the shop.

Flashback

“Your mom wanted me to tell you something,” Zelo said.

“What was it?” you asked as you prepared the cake on the plates. You brought the cake over towards the kitchen table, setting it before the two boys.

“She wanted me… to…” Zelo began but was distracted by the tasty looking cake that you had placed before him.

“Zelo~,” you called out his name, trying to break him out of his trance. “ZELO!”

“Huh?” Zelo asked as he jolted up at the sound of his name.

“What did my mom want you to tell me?” you asked him, reminding him of the task that was given to him by your mother. Zelo thought about it for a moment, trying to remember.

“I forgot,” Zelo admitted, giving up as all he could think about was the cake. You sighed and pushed the cake closer towards him.

“You’re so silly Zelo,” you commented. “Dig in…”

“So that’s what the message mom wanted to tell me…” you mumbled.

“Okay, tea time is over,” Youngjae clapped his hand together and stood up from his seat. “I’m gonna move my stuff upstairs.”

Before you could even say a word, he disappeared out of the room and already on his move. Yongguk wanted to stop Youngjae’s sudden move, but stopped himself as he didn’t know what you wanted to do. He knew he couldn’t be aggressive towards Youngjae since he was your family.

“Emi!!” Youngjae called you from the back staircase to your apartment. “Hurry up and help me unpack my things!”

You wondered how exactly you were going to deal with the situation as Youngjae has always been stubborn since you both were kids. You would be okay with Youngjae staying with you, but since you are living with Yongguk… how is this going to play out...

“It’s going to be okay,” Yongguk reassured you as he pulled you into a loose side hug, leaning his head on top of yours. “I think it will be fun to have your cousin with us.”

+++++++++++++++++++

It was definitely “fun”.

Yongguk wished he could take those words back. Since the first day, Youngjae has been getting in between you and him. Yongguk offered his bedroom to Youngjae and planned to sleep in your room during his stay. Sadly, his plan was immediately rejected as your cousin did not like the idea of the two of you doing something behind closed door. In the end, Yongguk had no choice but to sleep spare room downstairs in the back of the shop.

Whenever you and Yongguk tried to spend some time together, Youngjae found a way to cut the couple time short. He would either drag you away on errand runs or spend some quality family time. He would even send Yongguk out on assignments for the shop if he ran out of reason for some quality family time.

From: Emi ♥
I miss you :(

Yongguk read the text with a heavy heart as he sat in the front of the shop. It has been almost 2 weeks since you two had spent some time together.

To: Emi ♥
I miss you too. I need to hug you.

He clicked send and let out a sigh. He really missed you. If he was in his wolf form, his tail would definitely be between his legs. He closed his eyes for a bit and imagined you with him at the moment. His arms wrapped around your body, bringing you into a tight hug. His nose nuzzled between your shoulder and neck, inhaling your scent. He let out a sad sigh realizing his imagination of you did not help at all as it only made him miss you more. He hated the fact that you both were so close, yet so far from one another because of your stupid cousin that he was trying to be nice to.

“Yongguk?”

He groaned as he missed hearing your voice. His name sound so perfect when you said it.

“Yongguk?”

He furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance. Why was his imagination being so cruel to him?

“Yongguk? Are you awake?”

He raised an eyebrow, wondering why he kept hearing your voice. Was he hearing you because he missed you or because…

‘Yongguk?”

He opened his eyes to be greeted by the sight of you standing right before him. He stared at you in disbelief wondering if you were real.

“I need to hug you too…” you told him as you stared at him relief to see him. Yongguk opened his mouth to ask a question, but his bodily instinct made him hug you immediately.

“I missed you so much!” Yongguk expressed with a relief sigh as he hugged you as tight as he could, making sure you were real in his arms.

“I… m-missed… you… t-too,” you gasped out. “b-but… I… can’t… b-breathe…”

Yongguk quickly let go of you, apologizing for his carelessness. After you regain your breath, you immediately hugged him once again. As you pulled away from the hug to say something, you felt his lips pressed onto yours. You replied to his desperate kiss as you try to make up for the 2 week separation. You pulled away from the kiss trying to catch a breath.

“I thought you were with Youngjae?” Yongguk asked you as he pressed his forehead against yours.

“I was,” you answered. “But I snuck away from our errand run, because I wanted to see you.”

He smiled and gave you a peck on the lips.

“How did you even…” he began to ask.

“Told him I was going to my mom’s place for a bit,” you grinned.

“We better not lose any time then,” he said.

“Agreed,” you responded before he pulled you into another desperate kiss.

+++++++++++++++++++

so so so SO SORRY for the late update

Class has been hectic and tiring.

Encountered some writer's block

Slowly drifting from kpop (mostly because of school and new shows to watch)

BUT I FINALLY CAME BACK FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER

Deeply sorry for the delay and sorry if the chapter did not meet your expectation.

After some long internal debate, I finally know how to end this series!

Wait patiently and I definitely will have the new (& last) chapter up soon.