Before Secret Attractions

There are Always Misadventures within Secret Attractions

You clapped your hands together as you dust them off with accomplishment. You let out a deep breath and smiled as you had finally gotten everything sorted out in your magical storage room. It has been a year since your grandmother’s passing when she left you her antique shop in your care. You were quite happy that your grandmother had taught you everything you needed to know to run this shop because if she didn’t you would’ve been stressed out and broke down crying in the corner. You heard the door chime set above the shop door, ring telling you that you had a customer. You rushed out the storage room as you dust your clothes off for any dust bunnies that latched onto your clothes.

“Hello how may I help… you…” you greeted but found no one in the shop. You looked around confusingly as you were positive that you had heard the door chime ring. After scanning the room again, you decided to head to the back of the shop to get a cup of tea to relax a bit. As you were about to walk away, you suddenly heard a whimper. You turned around in confusion as you wonder if you really had heard something.

“Hello?” you called out and in response you heard another whimper again. It sound like it was coming from behind the counter. As you slowly approach the counter, you heard another whimper again, but this time it sound more clear like an animal whimper. You walked around the counter to be greeted of a gigantic dog with blond fur. It was lying on its side in a limp state, heavily breathing as it looked injured. As you approached closer to it, you gasped as you saw a bloody wound on its hind leg. You reacted quickly as you rushed over to it and bend down next to it petting its head.

“Shhh shhh, it’s okay,” you assured it calmly as you pet its head. You quickly got up and rushed to the back to get some medical aid that would temporary help as you were sure you would not be able to get medical assistances for the dog at that time of night. You rushed back to the front quickly open the first aid kit as you reached for the small disinfecting alcohol bottle and gauze. You began to treat his wound when the dog suddenly twitched and squirm as it seems that the alcohol was stinging it. You reach out and pet his head as you tried to calm it down.

“It’s okay, it’s okay, just a quick moment,” you assured it as you finished up clean its wound. You reached for the bandage from the kit and began wrapping its leg, slowly and carefully, making sure that it was tight and secure. As you finished, you smiled at your accomplishment and pet the dog’s head again as you it didn’t whimper anymore.

“There, there,” you said.  “It’s okay~”

The dog turned it head and your hand with affection. You smiled at the affection it was giving you and decide to close the shop earlier than usual to take care of the dog. After finishing closing the shop up, you went back to the dog and placed your hands on your hips wondering what you should do. You couldn’t exactly let the dog lay in the front, as well as making it walk as you didn’t want its wound to open up. A light bulb lit up in your mind and you rushed to the back, only to return with a giant thin blanket. You spread the blanket out close to the dog and rotated your shoulders and neck.

“Okay big doggie, I’m going to move you on to this big blanket,” you told it like it would understand you. “Ready?”

The dog barked making you giggle as you couldn’t believe it understood you. It took all your strength to move the dog onto the blanket (it took at least two tries to get it fully onto the blanket. You let out a huge sigh and grabbed the end of the blanket as you started to drag it with the dog on it.

“You are… heavy… dog,” you said as you continue to slowly drag it to the back of your shop. You initially wanted to bring the dog upstairs to your apartment, but seeing his size, you knew it was too heavy for you to carry it. Luckily, there was an extra room in the back where you use to nap during the day when the business was a little slow. As you finally reached the room, you set the ends of the blanket down and head towards the closet to drag out a fluffy Korean Yo and set it out onto the floor for the dog to sleep on.

“Okay… I’m going to move you again,” you told it and it responded with a bark. You smiled and you moved the dog again after a couple of tries. After it was finally comfortable on the fluffy Korean Yo, you pet its head and decide to call it a night.

“Good night buddy,” you said as you ruffled it furs once more before heading towards the door. As you shut off the light and began walking out, you heard the dog whimpering. You the light and looked back at it as you saw it staring at you with its cute eyes.

“You’ll be fine down here okay,” you assured it. “Good night~”

As you turned off the light and about to exit the room, the dog let out a whimper again. You the light again and eyed the dog again as it gave you its cute eyes again.

“I’m tired…” you told it. It looked at you with pleading eyes when you turned off the lights again. It let out a whimper and a whine trying to get your attention, successfully getting it when you the lights again.

“You’re not going to let me leave are you?” you asked it. It barked in response which you take it as a no. You sighed and shut off the light, making your way towards the dog. You pushed it aside a bit to make room on the fluffy bedding for you to lie on. As you got yourself in a comfortable position, with your arms tucked on under the side of your head.

“Happy?” you asked it with a defeated tone. It barked in response, making you giggle and ruffle its fur on its head.

“Okay… Good Night,” you whispered as you continue to pet it before drifting off into deep slumber.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“mmmmmm,” you hummed out as you felt the sun beaming down your face. You felt something warm to you and decide to scoot closer to it, burying your face into the warmth. You smiled as you felt better, enjoying the moment before your mind clicked saying that something was not right. You began to open your eyes a bit, blinking them a couple of times to clear your blurry sight. As you finally got your eyes to adjust, you were greeted by a toned chest.

Wait.

toned chest?

You stared at it a bit before tilting your head up to be greeted by a sleeping man’s face. Your eyes widen when you suddenly…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” you screamed out in fright as you shot up from the bedding.

“WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” the man shouted out in shock as he woke up from your scream. You wanted to stand up and run away but mind was in shock, while your body hasn’t fully warmed up, making you stumbled and scoot away from the bedding. Your hair covered your face messily as you panted in shock. You stare at the half- man (thank god for the blanket covering its lower half) scratched his head and displayed a tired annoyed expression on his face.

“W-Who… A-are… Y-you?” you asked him in fright as your mind still try to process what was happening. The man peers over at you with one open eye and grinned at the sight of your messy black hair and panic state. He stretch his body and cracked his neck before flashing his gummy smile, making your heart skip a bit.

“My name is Bang Yongguk,” he introduced himself. He frowned how frighten you were as you pressed your back against the wall and began crawling towards you.

“I don’t bite,” he said as he sat on his knee. You felt your cheeks blush at the sight of his body and immediately covered your eyes and face. Yongguk looked at you in confusion as to why you were hiding his face and leaned in towards your face, sniffing you.

“Why are you covering your face?” he asked in confusion. You shifted your hand to cover your eyes while your other hand pointed out his lower half. He followed the direction of your finger and quickly understood as he reached behind him for the blanket cover to cover his lower half.

“Sorry…” he said as he sat at a reasonable distance from you. After a moment of silence, you peered between your fingers to see Yongguk sitting away from you with the blanket covering his lower half.

“How did you get in here?” you asked cautiously as you lowered your hand from your eyes.

“I was here since yesterday night,” he stated, leaving you in complete confusion.

“No,” you said as you didn’t believe him. “I had a giant dog here…”

You looked around the room.

“Where did it go?” you whispered.

“Right here,” he piped up, staring at you innocently. You looked at him in disbelief and shook your head in denial.

“No, you can’t be it. You’re human,” you stated. “If you were really a giant dog that would mean…”

“I’m a werewolf,” he stated. You stared at him in silence as you weren’t sure what you heard was true. “I’m not a giant dog. I’m a werewolf.”

You continue to stare at him in disbelief as you did really believe him.

“No, no, if you really were the dog-,” you began to deny

“Wolf.” He corrected.

“Okay. Wolf,” you continued. “Then you would have a bandage wound on your leg,

“You mean this?” he said as he flipped the covers open to reveal his thigh. You blushed and quickly covered your eyes as you immediately thought he was flashing you.

“I’m not showing you anything inappropriate,” he chuckled as he was amused by your innocent self. You peered between your fingers to notice his bandage thigh with a bit of blood seeping through.

“And my fur is blond. Just like my hair,” he said as he ruffled his blond hair. You took a moment to debate whether or not you should believe him.

“Is Jang Eunkyung here?” he asked you. You body relaxed as you couldn’t believe he knew your grandmother’s name. No one really knew your grandmother by her name but as the witch in the Supernatural world.

“No…” you said as you continue to look at him blankly. Yongguk’s eyebrows furrowed at the news and let out a sigh.

“Do you know when she will get back?” he asked. You shook your head a bit in response.

“She passed away 6 months ago,” you sadly told him as you still couldn’t get over the passing of your grandmother. He looked at the floor with guilt as he saw your sad expression and didn’t know what to say, causing the room to fall in complete awkward silence.

“I’m sorry…” he finally piped up. “I didn’t know…”

You shook your head as you must learn to move on as your grandmother had passed away in peace.

“It’s okay,” you assured him with a soft smile. He responded back with a soft smile as well as he stared at you with sincerity. You felt your cheeks heat up a bit as a part of you felt shy with an attractive guy staring at you.

“So what did you wanted to talk to my grandmother about?” you asked him as you broke the light mood. You watched as he shifted and straighten himself up as he was trying to look presentable to you (despite his current state).

“I was told that I could stay here for a while,” he answered as he ruffled the back of his hair. You were a little confused as your grandmother would’ve mentioned something like this to you before she passed.

“For how long?” you asked him cautiously.

“As long as I want to,” he answered casually.

“Where?”

“Your grandmother’s apartment… well your apartment.”

Your eyes widen as your mind went into a state of panic. As much as how handsome he was and appealing to look at in your eyes, you weren’t going to let some stranger… a supernatural stranger, stay in your apartment. You shook your head as you reject the idea of him staying at your apartment.

“No, I’m sorry but you can’t stay here,” you informed him as you crossed your arms under your chest as a way to feel protected.

“But your grandmother promised,” he told to you. You continue to shake your head in refusal.

“No no no…” you began. “Even if my grandmother promised, but I am not letting a stranger staying in my apartment.”

“But you have to keep the promise,” he argued back as he scoot closer to you, making you lean back a bit. “Your grandmother promise to always shelter my family no matter what.”

“Why would my grandmother make such promise?” you asked as you wanted to know why she would promise such thing and not tell you about this.

“My dad saved your grandmother’s life,” he began. “If he didn’t save her, you and your family would not have been born.”

You remained silent as you began to remember something about your grandmother having a near-death experience when she was younger, but she never talked about it. You eyed Yongguk for a moment as you debate about whether or not you should let this werewolf stay with you.

“Plus, you are the owner of this shop,” he reminded you, breaking your train of thought. “You are supposed to help supernatural creatures right?”

Your ears perked and you let out a defeated sigh as the blond –hair werewolf was right. Your grandmother did teach you that no matter what, you were to help supernatural creatures when they need it. Plus, your grandmother did seem like the type that would make such a promise to someone.

“Let me find you some clothes….” You told him in a defeated tone as you got up from the floor and heading out the door, leaving behind a very happy werewolf waiting for his clothes.

+++++++++++++

Oh Bang Yongguk... you sly dog~

Actually sly wolf since you're a werewolf....

Whatever LOL

You just sly Bang Yongguk~

Will update as soon as I can dearies~