Ch 2

Sacrifice(Ko one sequel using Ko one scenario and characters)

 

'Please pair up with your designated partners,' Melody instructed. They had been assigned a project to complete. Da Dong was with Ji An, Ya Se with Jin Bao San and Xiao Yu was with Charlene.

'Oh gosh!' Ya Se exclaimed.' I'm partnered with that idiot? I'm so dead.'

'Hftha!' Da Dong was trying to suppress his laughter. 'Don't worry.You are so smart,I'm sure you'll be able to make up for that idiot.'

'Zi Da Kuang.(a person who thinks highly of himself and also Da Dong's nickname)You so do not know how to comfort others,' Ya Se said,smirking at him. 'Hey Xiao Yu,' he continued. 'What about you? You're working with the ice-queen.' Xiao Yu smiled but before he could answer, Da Dong interrupted. 'Ai Ya,it will be okay. The ice-king working with the ice-queen. Ok lah!'

'So how do you want to start on this?'Charlene asked. She was smiling.A project would greatly help her mission. She needed to get to know these guys and finally a way had opened itself before her very eyes.

'What is she thinking?' Xiao Yu thought. 'She is smiling so devilishly. Better be careful.'

'How do you want to start on this?'he asked her back.

'Um...You can research on questions 1,3 and 5 and I'll do 2,4 and 6. Mmm...We'll combine the answers after that.Is that okay?'she asked, smiling brightly at him. Xiao Yu smiled a small smile and nodded in consent.

 

'How's your project going?' Xiao Yu asked Ya Se.'Eh...You're smiling!'

'Yea...Cause I get to beat Jin Bao San more now. Sheesh,what a *****.'

Xiao Yu could not help but smile.Rarely was his good friend ever seen cursing people. Jin Bao San must really be too much to handle.

'What about you?'

'Huh? Oh...' Xiao Yu had momentarily been taken aback by Ya Se's question. ' Its going fine. Charlene is okay. She's actually not as cold as she appears to be.'

'Oh? You are also not as cold as you appear to be,' Ya Se teased.

'This is not the important point okay?'Working with her is fine but I still feel that she is still not a simple character,' Xiao Yu replied.

' Don't fret about it. If she really becomes trouble, the three of us can definitely beat her,' Da Dong,who had been listening on the conversation all along,said. 'Afterall, we are-'

'Not anymore.We do not have our powers any longer,' Xiao Yu interrupted.

'Oh...yeah...But there's still the whole class.'

'Hmm...' Ya Se said thoughtfully. 'Xiao Yu,try to get more acquainted with her. This way we might be able to find out what she's planning.'

'If she's even planning anything,' Da Dong added.

'okay, I'll try.' Xiao Yu agreed.

pls comment!!!!