Ch 11

Sacrifice(Ko one sequel using Ko one scenario and characters)

 

 

 

Xiao Yu opened his eyes to a strange environment. Where was he? What had happened? Suddenly, the door was flung open and Ya Se and Da Dong rushed into the room with Ji An following behind.

'Xiao Yu! Xiao Yu are you okay?' they asked, anxiousness and concern showing on their faces.

' I'm fine. Where am I ?' Xiao Yu asked.

' You're at my house,' Ji An answered and he told Xiao Yu about everything about his demonic nature and how they had gotten rid of it.

'Then where is Charlene?' Xiao Yu asked once Ji An had told all.

'Charlene...she...' Ji An looked reluctant to tell him. Ji An looked down. 'Charlene...she...she's gone.' Ji An had said it softly but yet it hit Xiao Yu hard. It was as if a car had just rammed into him. He felt like he couldn't breathe. Charlene was gone?

'What do you mean?'he shouted at Ji An, Ya Se and Da Dong. But he knew. He knew. Their pitiful and sad faces told all.

'Why?'he gasped.'Why?'

'She sacrificed herself for you,' Ji An said. ' Her inner injuries sapped away alot of her energy, more than we had expected. So she gave you everything,all the power and energy she had to rid you of your demonic nature.'

'But why? I'm not worth it!' Xiao Yu shouted.

'Because she loved you Xiao Yu! Because she knew that if she didn't do that, you would turn into a demon! She didn't want that! She loved you!'

That night, Xiao Yu was standing on the rooftop of his school. He had seen Charlene's dead body that day. Her lips had been pale and dried blood could still be seen trailing down her chin. But she had looked perfect. She had still looked beautiful to him and perfect in every way. He had held her angelic face in his hands and had given her one last kiss.Her lips were cold.She was cold,ice-cold.No sign of life showed at all. His heart had filled with grief and he had wept, wept for all he was worth.He had scolded her too. Scolded her for being so silly to sacrifice herself for him. He was not worth it.

'They should just have killed me,'he thought bitterly. He walked towards the edge of the roof and leaned against the railing there. He looked up, looked up at the many stars twinkling against the night sky. A tear rolled down his cheek and he took out the tickets to the dance performance they were supposed to go to that night. He tore the tickets in half and held them out over the railing,over the bustling city of Taipei.

'Goodbye,Charlene,'he said as he let the tickets drop from his fingers.'Goodbye, Charlene.' The tickets floated down and down, flowing with the wind,making their way down and down until they finally landed on the bustling streets of the city. Xiao Yu now knew how much he loved Charlene. He loved Charlene with all his heart. If not,he wouldn't be hurting so much now. Charlene's death had let him know the difference between a crush and true love. What he felt for An Qi before was merely a crush and now friendship. But what he felt for Charlene was so much more than that.What he felt for her was true love. The pain he felt told him this. The pain he felt now was all he needed to confirm this.

 

{Do you remember a story you once told me? A couple walks down the journey of life. One walks faster, the other slower. I'm sorry. I took bigger steps. I'm sorry, I didn't wait for you. I'm sotty. I love you.} A quote taken from the movie All about love. I hope I remembered it clearly.

{What sacrifices are worthwhile?The decision lies in you.}

the end hope you enjoyed it.if u didn't like such a sad ending, i'm so sry. Dun forget to leave a comment behind!