Ch 6

Sacrifice(Ko one sequel using Ko one scenario and characters)

 

'Hey there they are!' Ya Se pointed to Xiao Yu and Charlene.

'Wow, they are holding hands!' Da Dong exclaimed. Charlene and Xaio Yu had now reached their table, hand in hand with bright smiles on their faces.

'Um...Ji An is joining us today. Is everyone okay with that?' Da Dong asked.

'Yeah, sure. No problem.'

'There he is. Hey Ji An!' Da Dong shouted and waved. Ji An walked towards their table and sat down. Everyone was all smiles and chatted with much enthusiam. But Charlene was not smiling. The moment Ji An had seated himself, she had felt a familar feeling that she had felt the very first day she had entered the class. So that feeling was actually from him.'Oh my gosh,' she thought as she put a finger on what that feeling was. ' Ji An is a...'

' I'm so sorry Xiao Yu , but I can't make it today.What about tomorrow?' Charlene said over the phone.

'Oh. Okay. See you tomorrow then.'

'Bye.'

'Bye.'

'She can't make it today,' Xiao Yu said, facing Ya Se and Da Dong.

'Awww...So sad. You're little girlfriend is not coming,' Ya Se said, putting his arm around Xiao Yu's shoulders in a brotherly gesture.

' I'm seeing her tomorrow,' Xiao Yu said, smiling happily.

' Wah!Look at his smile!So happy until like this.I-'But Da Dong was cut off when he looked up and saw the person he loved-An Qi.

'Oh my gosh. The old love of the both of them has come back.Troubles are coming...' Ya Se said,shaking his head. Xiao Yu was staring at An Qi in shock, An Qi...she...she came back to Taiwan? She...she was still so pretty...so perfect...Xiao Yu caught himself thinking those thoughts and scolded himself. 'Xiao Yu, what are you thinking?You already have Charlene!'

'Da Dong. Xiao Yu.Ya Se,' An Qi greeted them. 'Long time no see.'

'Uh...' Xiao Yu didn't know what to say.Luckily Ya Se saved him.

'An Qi? What are you doing here? Aren't you in the US?'

'My dad is sick. I came back to take care of him.'
'What!Uncle is sick?What happened?'Da Dong asked.

'He...' A tear slid down An Qi's cheek. 'He...He has cancer.' No one said anything.How could they?It was just too sudden. 'I...I should go now. B...Bye,' An Qi sniffed, breaking the silence before walking hurriedly away.

'Well then,' Ya Se said after a long silence.'Lets go for lunch.' They walked around, looking for a place to eat when suddenly they saw two familar figures seated at a table in a hawker centre. Xiao Yu could not believe his eyes. Seated in front of his very eyes were...Charlene and Ji An.

'So she couldn't make it for lunch with us is because she's with Ji An,' he said bitterly. 'Lets go, Ya Se, Da Dong,' he said after taking one last glance at Charlene and Ji An.

 

 

'So what do you think is happening? No one here has any,' Charlene said.

'Hard to say. It might just be too weak to show itself yet. But it is growing stronger, everyday,' Ji An replied.

'But...But that means there's only one possibility!' Charlene exclaimed as realization dawned on her.

'Yes. The demonic nature of this person is growing steadily every single day.And this sort of situation only happens when a person has been in contact with a large demonic force lately. Which means...' Ji An trailed off.

'Ya Se, Xiao Yu and Da Dong!' Charlene shouted.

' And Lei Ke Si,' Ji An added. 'But he has gone overseas. So,yes,the biggest possibility would be Da Dong, Ya Se and Xiao Yu.'

'Its due to the tremendous battle they had with Hei Long isn't it?' Charlene asked. 'No wonder master asked me to get close to them first.'

'Yes. So you're one of the female ba mo zhan shi(demon destroyer)?'

'Yes.And you are one of the male ones?'Charlene asked.

'Yes,' Ji An replied. Charlene smiled. Finally she had met one of the male ba mo zhan shi that she had heard so much about. She was a ba mo zhan shi and on the island she had grown up in and trained, there were two groups of ba mo zhan shi, the female and the male group. It was a known fact that the male group of ba mo zhan shi existed but throughout the many years she spent on the island, she had never heard of anyone who had met one of them. It was as if they were a living legend. But now she had met one of them. And she was glad. She would dearly need his help with her mission.