Ch 14

Sacrifice(Ko one sequel using Ko one scenario and characters)

Title: Sacrifice (KO One Sequel) by CharleneSa
Reviewer: Musicbeat
Requesting Site: AFF (http://feilunhaifanfics.co.nr)

#####################################################################

Title: 9/10
The title strongly fits the story. A one-word title is the best way sometimes to attract attention and your title has represented your story well.

Appearance: 9/10
The appearance of the poster is good.

Forewords: 7/10
I was wondering about what the story was all about but all you wrote was who were the cast of the story. If you want this story to be intriguing, usually a small teaser in the beginning is advisable. Sometimes, third person view reflecting the title is placed here.

Plot: 11/15
I was hoping that it would take longer to develop the story but it went too fast. It was good in all but it would be better in my opinion if you add a little more interaction with your main casts. I felt that the way you made them fall in love was a little cliché. I suggest you try writing something you think others haven't written before so that readers would enjoy it.

Originality: 8/10
Since you based your storyline on KO ONE series, I am amazed that you made it as if it's really part of the drama. You had your own twist to the story and I had fun reading them.

Grammar/Spellings/Transitions: 7/10
I was a little bit disappointed but this doesn't mean I did not enjoy your story. The flow of the story was moving too fast. It seems that the feelings were rused before it even developed. I know that it's hard to maintain a good flow of the story but having the flow moving too fast can kill the overall impression on the story. Although I was a little bit disatisfied with the flow, I have no problems with your grammar and spelling.

Details/Settings/Characterization: 7/10
I was a little confused with the characters in the beginning but as I continued to read your story, I had a better grasped at the characters.I understand that this is somewhat a sequel of KO ONE but for those who doesn't have a clue, I suggest that you add description to your characters.

Enjoyable: 8/10

Bonus: 3/5

Overall Score: 69/100

I'm sorry if I gave a low score but I'm just stating my opinion on your story. I hope my review will help you improve on your writing and don't lose confidence by this review. I hope you would continue to love writing! FIGHTING!