Ch 4

Sacrifice(Ko one sequel using Ko one scenario and characters)

 

Xiao Yu had run and run and now he was seated under one of the trees in the school's garden.He needed a breather and now,breathing in the fresh air around him, he felt much better. He smiled and relaxed, enjoying the morning sun. But as he thought back to what had happened,his smile disappeared and was replaced by a frown.Why had he reacted so strongly when he had seen Ya Se with Charlene? Suddenly,footsteps could be heard coming up behind him.He turned around and saw his two best buddies, Ya Se and Da Dong.

'Wei, Xiao Yu,' Ya Se said, patting him on the shoulder. I was only helping Charlene in the classroom because she fell down and sprained her ankle slightly while she was climbing the stairs okay? You don't need to be so jealous.' Xiao Yu felt surprised at what Ya Se had said.

'Me? Jealous?' he asked, incredulously.

'Yep,' both Da Dong and Ya Se answered,

 

'Wha...What?' Xiao Yu was at a loss for words.He didn't know what to say this was just too ridiculous.

 

'Woah...' Xiao Yu stumbled and came to a stop in front of Charlene's table.

' Xiao Yu? Can I help you with anything?' came her gentle voice. He looked back accusingly at Ya Se and Da Dong who had been the ones who had pushed him in front of Charlene's table. What trouble had they gotten him into now?

'Uh...' For the second time that day, Xiao Yu was at a loss for words. But why should he be? Charlene was, afterall, just a friend. 'Uh...I...I heard you...you fell this morning. Are...are you okay?'

'Yeah, no problem.' That delightful, beautiful smile of hers lit her face up. Xiao Yu did not know why but as he looked at her beautiful face, he seemed so lost in her beauty and unconsciously,his lips slowly descended on hers. His eyes closed and as his lips pressed themselves against hers, there

a feeling of happiness in him that he could not describe. Suddenly, he felt her arms encircling his neck and she was kissing him back. A flame of passion burst within him and he kissed her more passionately as he lay his hands on her hips. And there they stood, kissing in the middle of the class, in front of a gaping audience until a voice broke through.

'Awww...That's so sweet!' Melody exclaimed. 'But,' she said as she remembered her status as a teacher, 'No kissing in class! Go back to your seats everybody. Quickly!'

They broke apart and Charlene looked away shyly while Xiao Yu carried his blushing self to his seat.