Ch 5

Sacrifice(Ko one sequel using Ko one scenario and characters)

 

Class had ended and a shy Charlene quickly exited the class, leaving Xiao Yu at the mercy of Ya Se and Da Dong.

'My gosh!' Ya Se exclaimed. 'This Xiao Yu...tsk,tsk,' he said,shaking his head.

'You...Good job! You don't know,just now, everyone was watching. And my gosh,your kiss is so... MAN!' Da Dong said with exaggerated actions. Xiao Yu blushed.

'Don't talk about htis anymore lah! I...I didn't know what I was I doing.'

'Oh?That means it was instinct! Wah! The both of you are a pair made in in heaven! So...are you all a couple now?' Da Dong asked. Ya Se was smiling devilishly and the both of them stared intently at Xiao Yu. Xiao Yu did not answer and only blushed harder.

'To think that the normally ice-cool Xiao Yu can blush like this over a girl!Haha. I wonder what other wonders are coming our way.' Da Dong exclaimed.

'Ya Se,Da Dong,where are we eating today?'Charlene asked. Charlene had been acting weirdly. Since that day,she had been sticking to Ya Se and Da Dong,totally ignoring Xiao Yu. Xiao Yu was upset. What was happening?He knew that he had strong feelings for Charlene and that she did

feel,at least a little for him. If not why did she kiss him back? But what was happening now?Why was she ignoring him?It was as if he didn't exist. His heart ached, ached like crazy and as he looked at the disappearing figures of Charlene,Ya Se and Da Dong, hurt creeped into his heart.

Finally,the last class of the day ended and one by one,the students filed out, leaving only Charlene and Xiao Yu in the class. With only the two of them left in the class, the silence was deafening.The both of them sat straight in their chairs, not daring to look at each other, not daring to make a sound.

Suddenly, Xiao Yu stood up. He could not bear the intense silence any longer. He could not bear the pain he felt, could not bear to be ignored by Charlene one second longer. He strided quickly to her table,pulled her up and rushed her against the nearby wall.

'Why are you ignoring me?' he asked, staring deeply into her eyes. He was angry and that anger showed. But he was hurt as well and that soft, weak side of him showed as a tear slid down his cheek.'I...Don't you know I will be hurt? I don't want you to ignore me. It hurts...hurts in her,' he whispered, palm over his heart. 'Promise me, don't ignore me. Don't...'

Tears were now flowing freely from Charlene's eyes.She could not stop them and she didn't want to. She felt for this guy, now she knew and she regretted hurting him. Suddenly, she hugged him tightly as she said,' I'm sorry Xiao Yu. I...I didn't mean to hurt you. I just...didn't know how to face after what happened that day.' I-'

' Don't say anymore,' Xiao Yu interrupted. 'Just tell me, are you willing to be my girlfriend?' Charlene smiled through her tears and tightened her grip around Xiao Yu's waist.

' I am willing,' she answered.

 comment!!! nobody ever comments and i just feel sooo sad!!