Ch 8

Sacrifice(Ko one sequel using Ko one scenario and characters)

  

She stumbled through the door and leaned against the nearby table, blood dripping steadily from all the time. 'Ji An,' she whispered weakly before she collasped on the floor. Footsteps could be heard running towards her and she closed her eyes. 'Calm down. Calm down,' she told herself. 'But why is it Xiao Yu? Of all people, why Xiao Yu?' A tear slipped through her closed eyelids and down her cheek before she lost all consciousness.

 

'Charlene! Charlene! Are you okay?' Charlene woke to the worried voice of Ji An.Slowly, she opened her eyes and saw Ji An's concerned face scanning hers.'Finally. You're awake. What happened?'

'Xiao Yu. The one we are looking for is Xiao Yu. His...his demonic nature flared up just now. I...I tried to control.So...' Ji An nodded. He understood what had happened. As demon destroyers,their bodies automatically changed when their bodies sensed any demonic nature around. Thier powers would come out and they would be overwhelmed with the urge to rid the world of that particular demon or anything of demonic nature. Charlene had controlled that urge. She didn't want to hurt Xiao Yu but that urge was their instinct. It was hard to control and to control it, one would be hurt and suffer inner injuries.

'His demonic nature is getting stronger,' Ji An muttered. Charlene nodded. Ji An shook his head.'To think that his demonic nature is getting so strong till you were about to change...'

'We need to find a way to get rid of it quickly,' Charlene said.

'Charlene, rest well today. I want you to meet someone tomorrow.' Ji An seemed far away,as if thinking of something else.

'Okay,' Charlene agreed.

----------------------------------------------

comment!!!!