Ch 1

Sacrifice(Ko one sequel using Ko one scenario and characters)

 

Hey!Come back here!'

'Aaaahhhh....'

'HaHaHa!'

The class was noisy with the constant bickering of the students.But suddenly all was silent.Everybody,save for Ya Se and Xiao Yu, stared at a unfamilar pretty face that had just walked in.

'Woah...'Jin Bao San was stammering at the sight of a beautiful girl again.

'Hey girl.What's your name?'Jin Bao San and his gang advanced on the girl like hungry lions upon a potential prey. Fed up at the scene in front of him, Da Dong was about to shout to stop the nonsense happening when for the second time that day, Zhong Ji Yi Ban fell silent.

'Xia...Xia mi...'Jin Bao San stuttered to his right-hand man.The girl was staring harshly at them. Her gaze was piercing and frightening.

'She...She...Aiyo! Her gaze is so like Xiao Yu. So scary!'Jin Bao San said as he cowered in a corner of the classroom.

The girl walked to an empty seat in front of Xiao Yu.Her gaze swept over Xiao Yu, Ya Se and Da Dong as she sat down. Just then,their form teacher,Melody,came in.

'Hello everyone! We have a new student today as I'm sure you've all noticed.'She walked over to the girl seated in front of Xiao Yu and asked her to introduce herself.

'I am Charlene Choi,' she said coldly before sitting down.

'Okay then lets start our class!!!!!' Melody announced and plunged into the lesson of the day.

'Wah, Xiao Yu,she has a killer gaze just like you!'Da Dong remarked, using mind contact. Xiao Yu turned to stare at him.

'Don't kid around. She's not a simple character. I can feel it.What's her KO ranking?'

Both Ya Se and Da Dong exchanged looks before shrugging. 'We don't know,' they replied. Xiao Yu reverted his attention back to Melody.

'She's not simple.Be careful,'he warned.

'This girl...Why do I have this feeling? Who is she?'Ji An, now also known as Ba Mo Zhan Shi (demon destroyer), thought. He didn't know why but the moment Charlene had entered the class,he had felt...weird. Something about her was familar;something about her was calling to him. He shook his head, trying to shake off the strange feeling induced by Charlene's presence.