Yongguk

The Rabbits' Asylum

Man things were weird after they took Daehyun. Youngjae just sat in his corner, moping. He’d been gone for two days yet to the youngster it seemed like a long time.

 

The others didn’t know what to do. The men came and went, during those two days. They didn’t speak to us, mostly to each other. Carrots and water for every meal, so far there was nothing new or out of the ordinary.

 

On the third day since Daehyun had been taken away we decided to try and get some answers. Unfortunately they didn’t listen to us.

“Hey where’s Daehyun?” They just turned to each other.


“They seem agitated,” one of the men murmured. “Make a note of that.”

“Agitated?!” Himchan was appalled. “Hell aren’t we—“

They turned away for a moment. Their heads were close but we could still make out what they were saying. “Why not give some of them a treat?” This got us interested. I heard banging of wire as the other four joined me at the edge of the wire. Jongup tried to look cute but they didn’t buy it.


“How old is the youngest?” They asked themselves.


“The aliens want to know how old I am?”

“Shh,” Youngjae hushed him. We all waited for the men to focus their attention on us again.
“Just bring out two; the oldest look like they are that age.”

Age for what exactly?

 

Himchan whispered the same thing in my ear as if he’d read my mind. I just shrugged, how the hell was I meant to know?


“Ok let’s do that. Maybe their instincts will kick in.” Before we could try and ask them what it was they were planning they left. We fell onto our backs, just staring up at the huge lights on the ceiling.


“What are they going to do to us?” Himchan moaned, covering his eyes with an arm to be melodramatic.

“I really want to know that too.” Youngjae sat up to look at us. “It’s really strange. All of this I mean.”

Jongup made a half hearted laugh. “Ha so that’s the only thing you see that’s strange.” Youngjae frowned at Jongup. Zelo raised his eyebrows in confusion.
“What are you talking about?” I sat up; the two glanced at each other. A silent conversation between the two passed through their eyes. “Youngjae, Jongup what is the problem?”

“He’s making baseless assumptions over something I’m not aware I did.” Youngjae stated. Jongup shook his head in strong disagreement.
“Actually my hunches tend to be right.” He stood up along with Youngjae. The two seemed to challenge each other.


“Say it Jongup.”

“Alright, then I will.” He cleared his throat, his eyes dark. “Youngjae—“

He didn’t get to say it; the men returned, along with some other people. We couldn’t believe it. We didn’t want to believe it. I think we blinked in shock too many times to count.

 

Holy mother of…

 

They lead in two girls, with a collar around their necks, clothed in… Well almost nothing. The things that served as tops barely covered their s. To be honest there wasn’t really anything on their butts either. They’d brought in two girls with hair wild like they’d been living in caves with a lot of body hair. Seemed that their handlers preferred the natural look over the normal hair-less one we normally saw. Himchan looked like he would throw up.

 

The hell is this?

“Looks like the girls like what they see.” One of them commented. We were just speechless. Jongup covered Zelo’s eyes in vain. “Girls, say hello.” They greeted us alright, with squeaks and grunts!

 

Something wasn’t right. They weren’t in their right mind. The look in their eyes said it all. Instead of a sane mind, it was taken over by some strange presence. Their dazed, dopey eyes were a turn off instead of a turn on. And boy, did they smell. When was the last time they had a shower?


“Mimi and Daeji have been looking forward to experiencing some new males. They’ve been in heat for a while.”

 

In heat

 

Aigoo

 

“Have fun girls.” They let the ‘things’ into our cage. They sat there perky, wriggling their noses and squeaking. I could see the others retreating to the outer edges of the pen.


“This is sick.” Jongup spat. “This is bloody sh—“

“Jongup!” I snapped. I heard a thud and jumped. The girl they referred to as Daeji was sitting at my feet. She raised her head, wrinkling her nose like a rabbit.

 

A rabbit…

 

“Youngjae, did you notice?!” I called to him. He nodded, not letting his eyes leave Mimi who seemed keen on what she saw.


“Yes hyung.” She jumped forward and Youngjae moved away. She turned to him, her top came loose revealing a . The poor kid nearly passed out if Jongup hadn’t thrown his jacket over her.


“Couldn’t they have been given some decent clothes?” Jongup complained, holding out a foot to stop Mimi from coming onto him.

“Maybe the aliens can’t afford it?”

Zelo really did not have any idea of what was going on. Or he was choosing not to accept it.

“How do we stop them?” Himchan asked. I turned my head to ask him when I found myself on the floor.
“W-what the..?” I was pinned to the ground as Daeji started to undo the buttons on my shirt. Her long claw like fingernails made me sweat. She started to pull the shirt open to reveal my chest. The next thing she did was go for my pants.

 

“Oh hell no,” I’d never gotten physical with a girl before so this would be a new experience. I grabbed her wrists turning my head to not look at her chest that was in my face. In one swift movement like we’d been taught in self defence at the training facilities I turned the tables. She was underneath me, hands pinned underneath her.

“Don’t forget what you learned!” I called out to the others as my prisoner squirmed in discomfort.

“It’s covered.” Jongup had Daeji in a similar position but sitting upright. He looked at her but then quickly looked away. “Can someone fix her top please?!”


“Get Himchan,” I said. “I don’t want Zelo copping a feel before he’s legal.”

“WHAT?!”

“You heard me,” I quietened them down; “Ok. So does anyone know what to do now?”

****************************************************

 

I have to say. If you’re seriously thinking wtf from this chapter well I don’t blame you. This wasn’t a spontaneous idea it was actually thought of but I changed it to fit more (trust me you wouldn’t like my original one)