「Review」 fascinating v e r a c i t y

1000 Years

SHOP: fascinating v e r a c i t y 

REVIEWER: ChibiDeer

 

 

Title 6/10

Hmmm, 1000 years, one thing for sure, it would definitely caught my attention so an big plus point! 1000 years is also the name of one of SHINee’s songs, right? If you haven’t been familiar yet, an lot of authors use the name of songs as an title. So, for shawols it wouldn’t really caught their attention because they saw the title being used an lot already. And since the story is about SHINee, you haven’t got the attention from the kind of readers you were aiming for. Get it? Said and done, the title does fit, as an matter of fact, with the story.

 

Description/Foreword 10/10

You really lurked me in with your description. When authors are writing an fantasy fic or adventure (in your case both) most of them write an super long description about what the characters are, what is is about etc etc. It is actually useful information because, without it the readers wouldn’t have an clue what they story is about. But, for example, myself as an reader, I wouldn’t really enjoy reading an long description about creatures and their mission since, I am not the kind of fantasy reader.

Being said, you said anything that needed to be said and told what the story is going to be about in an few sentence. Which is really hard even for real life authors so, good job /claps.

I don’t have an lot to say about the foreword; because that’s where you put your author notes, credits etc which you also did, an plus point!

 

Appearance 10/10

The overall appearance of you fic is great! Everything was organized and neat. I also liked the poster an lot and your background was thankfully not an gif. Good job!

 

Characterization 14/15

Each of the character had their special traits. All of them had their fears, the insecurities and so on. My point is; they were realistic. Which is awesome. Because not only will it make the story more emotional at some point but, the readers could also imagine their self in them.

I haven’t come across an Marry Sue or any similar character.

 

Writing Style/Format/Grammar/Spelling 17/20

I loved your writing style. There wasn’t an time where I thought the flow of the story was too fast or too slow. You described everything so well without giving too much information away. One word; mind blowing.

The format you used the story on was alright.

I haven’t found an lot of grammar or spelling mistakes I felt I needed to addressed.

 

Originality/Creativity/Plot 17/20

This is one hell of an original story. Maybe it is because I’m not the type of fantasy reader or anything but, I was really surprised at this one. You planned everything so well and it make me paid attention to every detail that was being told.

 

Extra 7

I really enjoyed reading this fic. I’m sorry that I could not provide an lot of information on how to improve or what you did wrong because, you practically did everything right.

 

Total: 81/100

Note: hey, I’m really really sorry for the late review.