「Review」 Bittersweet Euphoria

1000 Years

SHOP: Bittersweet Euphoria

REVIEWER: N3RDLogic

 

 

TITLE 4/5

I loved the title of the story. Before I read the story, I didn’t even know what the 1000 years meant. I know that is the name of SHINee’s song, but I thought that it worked well for your story.

 

APPEARANCE 5/5

I thought that the graphic used for the story banner did a great job representing you story. Of course people wouldn’t know what all the pieces of the graphic mean at first, but once they read the story, it would all make sense to them. I also liked the fact that it was done in black and white instead of color. To me, that truly represents time and the overall essence of the story.

 

DESCRIPTION/FOREWORD 10/10

Your description instantly drew me in and made me want to continue reading. Believe it or not, before I read your story, I hadn’t even seen the trailer for ” 1000 Years, Always By Your Side”. Once I watched the trailer and then reread your description, it made me even more excited to read your story. I felt like a new Harry Potter book had just been released. I was stoked! I think that your description provided enough information for the readers and not too much to where it was overwhelming or revealed too much of the plot.

 

CHARACTERIZATION 20/20

The way that you created and developed your characters was magical. They all had such interesting backgrounds and purposes. Even the extra and original characters that you included were specially crafted for the story, and they weren’t just thrown in without purpose. I also loved that each of the messengers had their own role that was seen consistently throughout.

 

PLOT/ORIGINALITY 19/20

Even though you used some of the elements from the trailer, I feel like you turned that concept into something that was your own. You created a story that was truly unique in my eyes and that was very well-crafted. You took the time to think your ideas through, so that everything that you included made sense. Even though the story was categorized as a Fantasy, it was very believable almost real. I felt like little Yuki listening to his father tell him stories. It was so action packed with the battles between the Kuro-yurei and the messengers. The way you used Key’s character was clever. I thought that was an interesting twist. All in all, I thought that your story was very unique.

 

MECHANICS 19/20

You had very few grammatical and spelling errors. I’m not counting the British spelling in your grade, but there a couple of things that were spelled incorrectly. These errors only made up a tiny portion of your story. They were barely noticeable to me. Your word choice was outstanding! I felt like a was reading a novel.

 

FLOW/STYLE 10/10

I enjoyed your writing style, and everything flowed nicely. There weren’t any parts of your story where I felt like it was moving too slowly or too quickly. It moved at a nice and consistent pace throughout.

 

ENJOYMENT 10/10

I don’t usually read a lot of fantasy fiction, but this was definitely the best one that I’ve read so far. It held my attention the whole way through, and I couldn’t stop reading it. I finished your story rather quickly, and I was so sad that it was over. While I was glad that there was a happy ending, I just didn’t want it to end. There were definitely parts where I was on the edge of my seat. It makes me wonder why your story had such a low amount of subscribers. I wish I had known about this story a long time ago. I probably would have subscribed.

 

TOTAL: 97/100

 

AUTHOR’S COMMENTS: 1000 Years was definitely a good read. Your story was so epic, I can’t even explain to you how much I enjoyed your story. Let me control my feels over here .__. haha. I know that I didn’t have very many things that you needed to change, but I almost felt like you didn’t even need my help. Your writing is good as is, and I hope to read more of your stories in the near future. Thank you for requesting a review at my shop! If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask :)