A trouble for a dinner

Why have I fallen in love with you?

As Minji open the door, Heeyeon and Taerin has a big grin on their faces because they saw Yonghwa took her home.

"Yah! Come here!" Taerin pulled Minji like she's excited.

"What?" Minji said.

"Are you two couples now? huh?" Taerin asked excitedly.

"WHAT?! We just met today!" Minji surprisingly said and added "And I'm not that easy-to get." With a proud expression.

"Woo... maybe you guys aren't couples yet but, tell me you like him don't you?" Heeyeon said with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I just like him being my friend..And..." Taerin cut Minji and said.. "But love starts with FRIENDSHIP right?"

"Nevermind. I'm hungry. And why did you two left me alone?" Minji frowned.

"We we're searching for you and we can't find you so we decided to go home because we thought you're already home." Heeyeon explained

"And I thought you're going to the clinic? What took you so long? Don't tell me you...." Heeyeon was cut by Taerin's shout.

"YAH!!!!!! the food!!! Oh my goodness!!!!!" Taerin panicked.

"OMO~! It smells like burning! Hurry! Turn off the stove!" Minji pushes Heeyeon to turn it off.

A minutes later while they're already on the table staring at the burned food..

"So, are we going to eat "charcoal" food?" Taerin said.

"Sigh.. I'm hungry." Minji said.

"ahahah.. Well.. Minji! You're on a diet!" Heeyeon said her aliby.

"And you! Taerin, you're getting fat so you shouldn't eat today! Okay?"

"what?! But we're hungry!" Taerin and Minji complained.

"I can't take it anymore! ok, I'll just use my extra money to treat  you a dinner for now. You guys owe me one, arraso?" Taerin said.

The three headed to a restaurant near their apartment. They entered most of the restaurants they saw near the apartment, but unfortunately it's all full so they decided to go to the new restaurant and they thought their money will be enough for them.

"This is so nice! Let's go in!" Minji ran to the entrance.

"Wait wait wait! I think our money isn't enough." Heeyeon pulled Minji.

"What do you think of me? I'm not that cheap! I have money here." Taerin complained.

"Let's go in! I'm really hungry!" Minji said.

They entered the restaurant and they seated in a table. The waiter gave the three a menu and asked their orders.

"Oh, Waiter I want this. And this and also this, make it large. Thanks!" Minji said and smiled.

"I want to order this one and this" Heeyeon said. Taerin slightly kicked Minji's foot.

"what?" Minji said.

"I think you ordered too much and I definitely think you wont be able to finish it all, so I think its better if you order minimum only. Don't you think Heeyeon unnie? ^^" Taerin said

"So, is this okay Miss?" Waiter asked.

"Yeah! Go and hurry! I'm really hungry!" Minji said.

"N!" Minji covered Taerin's mouth, and said "Go on, she's fine! heheh"

While they're eating, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin, Yunho and Jaejoong entered the restaurant with arrogant looks(as always).

Minji and Heeyeon we're talking about the five guys who entered the restaurant.

"Jaejoong-sshi!!" Minji shouted accidentally. Heeyeon covered Minji's mouth then Jaejoong looked at Minji.

"Yah, he looked at me!' Minji whispered.

Jaejoong and friends sat in their table and in Jaejoong's scene..

"Yah! That made you embarrassed! hahahaha!" Yoochun tapped Jaejoong and laughed hard.

"I don't care. I didn't mind about it anyway..." Jaejoong said.

"Sir, what do you want to order?" A waitress came near to them and asked.

"Give us your best dishes in the menu." Changmin said.

"Vegetable salad and Martini please.." Jaejoong requested.

"Would you excuse me I'll just go to the comfort room" Jaejoong said and headed to the comfort room.

In Minji's table...

"Yah, why are you not eating? I thought you're hungry?" Minji wondered while eating.

"Oh! No I'm not hungry, not at all." Taerin said with a shaking voice and added " All i need is water"

"Well, okay. Let's get the bill now. I'm sleepy and I want to go home." Minji said and yawned.

"Waiter! Can we get our bill? Thanks! ^^" Minji requested to the waiter.

Few minutes later..

"I'll just go to the comfort room." Taerin was about to stand. Unfornately, the waiter came with the bill.

"Just go to the comfort room later.. Here's the bill already." Heeyeon pulled Taerin to sit.

"Here's your bill Miss." Waiter handed to Taerin the bill.

As Taerin is checking the bill, her eyes becomes wide until she saw the total amount and her sweat drops fast and drunk water.

"Where's your money?" Heeyeon worriedly said and grabbed Taerin's wallet and checked it.

"Can I have a look at the bill for a moment" Heeyeon said. As she was checking the bill she saw how expensive it was.

"What's the problem?" Minji said. Heeyeon whispered that their money isn't enough.

"WHAT! You don't have mon...." Minji was surprised and Heeyeon cut Minji and told her that don't tell it too loud.

"So, is there any problem?" the waiter asked.

"Oh, Umm.. She just forgot her credit card. We left it in our car. heheh" Minji said and smiled.

"But, where's your car?" waiter asked he was confused.

"Ohh hahah! Our car.. right.! We left it also in our house. Because we have driver." Minji said.

Back in Jaejoong's table..

As the five hear the commotion happening in Minji's table, Junsu decided to pay for their bill(being gentleman)

"Yah, where are you going?" Jaejoong asked Junsu.

"I felt pity about them. They might wash all the dishes in this resto." Junsu said.

"hahaha! Go on, pay for their bill.." Jaejoong said and added.. "Why do they have to eat dinner here while they don't have enough money.." Jaejoong said and smirked.

"Maybe there's a big reason behind it, after all we don't know what happened, right?" Junsu explained

"Okay, whatever.." Jaejoong said.

Junsu walked towards Minji's table..

"We're just going to wash dishes if you want.." Heeyeon calmly said.

"Look, Junsu-sshi.." Minji said.

"Is there any problem?" Junsu asked the waiter.

"Sir, they haven't pay their bills yet. They said they forgot their money." waiter explained.

Yoochun followed Junsu and joined the conversation..

"Here's my credit card. Go swipe it. I'll pay for them." Yoochun handed his card.

"No. I have money and you don't need to pay for us." Taerin blocked Yoochun's hand and his card fell down.

"yah`! We don't have enough money. Let him pay. Don't show your pride." Heeyeon whispered to Taerin.

"Okay then, if you don't want. Fine!" Yoochun stepped away. Heeyeon pulled Yoochun and said..

"She said, it's okay if you pay the bill. Thank you! :D" Heeyeon said and smiled.

As Yoochun handed the card again, he said to Taerin..

"I paid for it. And in exchange, would you be my maid for 1 week?"He said with a big smile on his face.

"What? I'm not a maid!" Taerin complained.

"Yoochun, don't you think it's too much?" Junsu worriedly said

"ok fine 1 day. No buts that's final" Yoochun said and he and Junsu headed to Jaejoong's table.

The three left the restaurant safely. While they're on their way..

"Taerin unnie, my feet hurts. Can we ride for a taxi?" Minji said.

"So, you still have guts to ride a taxi huh?" Taerin was pissed off.

"hahaha! I'm just kidding!" Minji said.

They reached the apartment and went off to bed..

 

[I'll add Chapter 5 tomorrow! Keep on reading! I promise it'll be good!]