A new found friendship

Why have I fallen in love with you?

"So, why did you transferred here?" asked Yonghwa to Minji.

"Umm, I just found this school on the internet. And actually, I've heard about Cheongshim that this is really a nice school." Minji said.

"Ohh, I see.." Yonghwa smiled and nodded.

"Are you new in this school too?" Minji asked with an innocent face.

"No. hahah. I've been here since in my day-care times" Yonghwa answered and laughed silently.

"Ohh, hahah okay!" Minji smiled.

"anyway, I want to ask something..." Minji said.

"What is it?"

"Who are those guys a while ago in the morning? Because I've noticed, everytime they pass by at the correigdor, hallway or lobby and anywhere, all girls go crazy on them." Minji asked innocently.

"Oh, they're Junsu, Yoochun, Changmin, Yunho and Jaejoong." Yonghwa said.

"Is jaejoong the one who's always in the middle?" Minji asked with a little smile on her face.

"Yeah.. why?" Yonghwa wondered.

"Omo~! He's so cute and charming!" Minji amiled and blushed.

"Well, actually he's my childhood friend." Yonghwa said.

"Oh?! Really?!" Minji was surprised.

"But why are you not that close anymore?" Minji has a little frown on her face.

"Ah.. Such a long story to tell.." Yonghwa sighed.

"Hmmp! Maybe you just don't want to share" Minji said silently and pouted.

"What?" Yonghwa looked at Minji's face.

"Ah.. nothing, hehe" Minji said and smiled at Yonghwa.

rrrrriing! rrrrring~! The bell rang for break time.

"Okay everyone, nice meeting with you Class B. Let's see each other again tomorrow." said Mr. Lee

"Goodbye Mr. Lee!" Students stood up and bowed.

"Minji ah, let's go." Heeyeon said to Minji.

"Okay." Minji said.

Heeyeon and Taerin smiled at Yonghwa and He smiled back too. As Heeyeon, Taerin and Minji is walking to the cafeteria, Heeyeon and Taerin is talking and Minji saw Jaejoong passed at her side. She looked at Jaejoong and smiled with blush on her then accidentally....

*TOINK*

"Ouch!" Minji's head bumped into a pole and fell down.

"YAH! Minji ah, are you okay?" Heeyeon worried and looked at Minji's bruise on her forehead.

"Why are you not so caring to yourself? Didn't you saw the pole there?" Taerin said while pulling Minji up.

"Ah, I'm okay haha! Really!" Minji said while she's putting her hand on her forehead.

Jaejoong looked back at Minji and gave a smirk.

"Ah.. He's so charming.." Minji said and smiled as she look on Jaejoong for the 2nd time.

"Get up there! We'll go to clinic!" Heeyeon said while pulling Minji.

"No! I don't want. I'm fine.. Let's go and eat." Minji said.

"Well, okay." Taerin said.

They went to the cafeteria to eat their packed breakfast. While Minji was eating..

"Yah, you have a new guy huh? Minji ah!" Heeyeon said to Minji and smiled.

"And, He's handsome too! Yah you're so pretty that you can catch him!" Taerin added.

"Huh? What are you two talking about? I just talked to him and that's it.!" Minji said and wondered what's Heeyeon and Taerin was thinking.

"Oh really?" Heeyeon raised her eyebrow.

"I know you fall in love easily!" Taerin smiles like something's there.

"Yah.. Don't look at me like that. Seriously, I just talked to him and that's it!" Minji said like she's complaining.

In Yonghwa's table where Heechul, Minho, Kibum and Onew sits...

"Yonghwa, I saw you smiled at Minji huh?" Heechul said and tapped Yonghwa's arm.

"And I saw you shaked hands with her too!" Minho added and had a big smile on Yonghwa.

"Is it bad to be friends with her?" Yonghwa said while eating.

"YAH! You're going to court her right?! AHAHAHAHA!" Heechul laughs and hit Yonghwa's back.

Yonghwa coughed hard and said "Don't you see I'm eating?!"

"hahah! It's okay, it's okay!" Onew tapped Yonghwa's back.

Yonghwa felt better then suddenly, Jaejoong and his friends came in Yonghwa's table.

"Yonghwa, Coach Han told me a while ago, to prepare a soccer team composed of 7 members including the subs for your team in Class B. You can also include girls if you want to. He gave us 2 months to train your players. Class A and Class B have a competition so he assigned us to be the leaders. That's all.." Jaejoong and his friends left.

A few inches away, Jaejoong came back to Yonghwa and said, "Please do train your players well, I don't want a BORING battle." and then Jaejoong gave a smirk to Yonghwa.

"So, we're leaving now. And you Kibum, do my assignment huh? If it's not perfect, I'll hit you." Yunho told Kibum and smacked him in the head.

"Are you okay Kibum?" Heechul worried for Kibum.

"Yeah.. why are you worrying for me? Don't you know I can do a perfect score in every assignment?" Kibum said.

"I know that! Okay, nevermind just answer mine too okay?" Heechul smiled and tapped Kibum's back.

"Jaejoong is really full of himself. So what now Yonghwa? Only few of our classmates know how to play soccer. Including me.." Onew worriedly said.

"I'll include Heechul, Minho and You as one of the substitute." Yonghwa deeply said.

"What about the other 3 members?" Minho asked.

"What about if you try to ask those 3 girls?" Heechul said as he points Heeyeon, Taerin and Minji.

"Are you crazy Heechul ah? Of course they don't know how to play soccer especially that little M..." Minho was cut by Yonghwa and said "Maybe that's a good idea.." Yonghwa smiled and nodded.