What happened last night?

Why have I fallen in love with you?

It was already 2:30 am and Everyone in their room is already asleep except for Taerin who's still up, busy listing some fun activities the 4 of them can do together. 

 

Minji slightly woke up (3:44 am) she noticed Taerin staring at the window tapping pen in her head.

"Yah~ unnie what are you doing there? aren't you going to sleep yet? It's already late..." Minji said in a sleepy and tired tone

"wait, I'll just finish this and I'll go sleep." Taerin replied while tapping pen on her head.

"ok, just go to sleep as soon as you finish that huh?" Minji said and went back to sleep. After 1 hour and 15 minutes Taerin went to sleep around 5:00 am in the morning. After 1 hour Heeyeon woke up at 6:00 am in the morning, fixed herself and prepared breakfast. Suddenly Minji went out of their room rubbing her eyes and smells the good aroma of  food Heeyeon was cooking.

"Unnie~ what are you cooking for breakfast today?" Minji asked in a tired tone while stetching her arms

"I'm making pancakes with matching hot choco for today" Heeyeon said while flipping the pancakes she's making. Suddenly Minwoo came out of the room

"hmm~!!! smells delicious~!!" Minwoo said in a cheerful way. After Heeyeon was done cooking Minji helped her prepare the table, then she asked.

"Yah~ isn't Taerin going to join us?" Heeyeon asked

"She's still asleep, but her food might get cold and it won't be complete if its just the 3 of us to enjoy this wonderful breakfast unnie made." Minji worriedly said

"Ok, I'll just wake up that sleepy head." Minwoo said and headed back to the room. When Minwoo enterred the room he saw Taerin doing her weird sleeping habits.

Characteristics:

*either her feet or arms are usually the one's using the pillow not her head

*sometimes when she is in deeper sleep she talks * you can literally talk to her without her remembering it when she wakes.

*when she is in deeper sleep she rotates up to 360 degrees until she find her comfortable spot

*she is much more comfortable when her tighs are hugging some pillows

"Cute, she's doing her weird sleeping habits again. I better not interrupt her,......" Minwoo giggled, said and leaved

"Yah Minwoo-oppa so is she going to join us for breakfast?" Heeyeon asked

"uh... she said she'll just eat later beause she still feels sleepy." Minwoo said.

"ohh. ok i'll just keep her pancakes, so she'll just heat it later." Heeyeon said and kept the pancake in a container.

Minji, Heeyeon and MInwoo ate their breakfast. While they were eating..

*ring ring~*

"Oops, phone call!" Heeyeon said and she answered the phone.

"Yoboseyo? (Hello?)" Heeyeon said.

"Yah, this is Changmin. Didn't you know we have rehearsals? The stage play is near. I'll just pick you up there." Changmin said in the phone.

"Oh! Omo~! I forgot! Sorry! I can go there by myself. No need." Heeyeon replied.

"But I'm on my way now. Just wait me there, okay?" Changmin said and ended the call so Heeyeon rushed to prepare herself.

"Yah, where are you going?" Minwoo asked but Heeyeon didn't heard it because she's running inside the CR.

"I think they have a practice because of the stage play at school." Minji said while eating.

"Oh okay, hahah! Yah, you have maple syrup on your face. Here~" Minwoo said and wiped Minji's face with his shirt.

30 minutes later, someone knocked at the door...

*knock knock*

Minwoo opened the door and it's Changmin who's outside. Changmin's eyes widened and wondered why there is a boy inside their apartment.

"Who are you?" they both said in the same time.

"I'm Shim Changmin. I'm here for Heeyeon to pick her up. And you?" Changmin said in a mean tone.

"Oh I see. I'm Minwoo. Their b-----" Minwoo was cut when Heeyeon came.

"Ah, Changmin! You're here now. Sorry to keep you waiting. Oppa, I'll leave now! Bye!" Heeyeon said and joined with Changmin.

"Okay, take care!" Minwoo said and closed the door.

"Oppa, ain't you going to wake up Taerin unnie?" Minji asked.

"Maybe later, I think she slept late." Minwoo said and smiled. So they both sat in the sofa and the TV.

After 15 minutes Taerin's cellphone under her bed begins to ring..

"Aiish, I didn't activated my alarm! Why is it ringing?!" Taerin said and checked her phone and it's Yoochun who's calling!

"Why does that bastard calling me?" Taerin wondered and answered it.

"Yah, what do you need Mr. Forehead?" Taerin said in a tired voice.

"Huh?! What do I need? I'm already waiting here at the school's lobby for 30minutes then you'll ask me what do I need?!" Yoonchun complained.

"Uh..Okay..!" Taerin quickly turned off the phone and shocked.

 

"I really forgot! OMO~~!" Taerin woke up and her eyes widened. She rushed out of the room and went to the CR to take a bath and prepare herself.
 
"Unnie? Where are you going?" Minji asked curiously while Taerin is searching for her bag.
 
"Here.." Minwoo gave Taerin's bag to her.
 
"Thanks. Oh, i gotta go! I need to see Yoochun today. Byee!!" Taerin said and went out with her wet and uncombed hair dripping.
 
"Ah, Oppa! She forgot her wallet. She doesn't have money with her." Minji said when she found Taerin's wallet under the sofa so they both stopped 
Taerin and it ends with Minwoo and Minji driving for Taerin to the school.
 
When the three arrived at the school, Taerin was with Minwoo while Minji is searching for Jaejoong.
 
"Stay there okay? I'll accompany Taerin-ah." Minwoo said and they went inside the lobby leaving Minji in the waiting shed.
 
Yoochun saw Taerin with a guy so he was a little bit mad.
 
"Hey! Why are you late, huh?" Yoochun asked meanly to Taerin.
 
"I just----" Taerin said with a pissed tone but was cut by Yoochun's complain.
 
"And why did you ended the call while I'm still talking to you a while ago?!" Yoochun complined.
 
"Hey, calm down..Who are you, anyway?" Minwoo said and he stepped forward in front of Yoochun.
 
"You don't know me? I'm Park Yoochun. I have to take Taerin for a while, okay? So you can go now!" Yoochun said and curiously looked at Minwoo from head to toe and wondered what's his relation to Taerin.
 
"...Uh...Minwoo oppa, I think you should go now, he's crazy and stupid so please forgive him. Hahah!" Taerin said and laughed slightly.
 
"Ohh okay, Haha! Take care Taerin-ah! See you again later!" Minwoo said, smiled then hugged her and tapped her back lightly. But before he leave, he flashed his mean smirk to Yoochun and Yoochun looked at Minwoo meanly again.
 
"Let's go." Minwoo said to Minji and they both ride in the car. While they're on their way, Minji craved for donut so they went to Krispy Kreme and bought iced coffee and 1 box of donuts.
 
They arrived at the apartment around 12:30 in the afternoon. It's so hot that the frosting of donuts melted.
 
"Aigoo~ It's so hot. The dougnut frosting melted!" Minji said and frowned when she opened the box.
 
"I think it's more delicious if it's melted! Haha!"  Minwoo said and laughed. He had frosting on his finger and wiped it on Minji's cheeks.
 
"Aiish! If that's what you want!" Minji said and wiped some on Minwoo too!
 
"Ah.. It's so hot here!" Minwoo said and he removed his top and he was shirtless. (Minwoo, I think it became hot when you took off your shirt! :P)
 
"I wanna take a bath in the ice!" Minji said and opened 2 buttons on her blouse.
 
"So, it's only the two of us here..I want something interesting to do.." Minwoo sighed.
 
"I can't think of any..But! We always play this whenever we're bored. We play Jenga!" Minji said then she took the Jenga set in the drawer and they started playing.
 
Meanwhile in Yonghwa's bedroom...
 
"Ah.. What a good sleep!" Yonghwa woke up and stretched his arms.
 
"Oh! I nearly forgot! It's saturday today! Taerin and Heeyeon left so I can go with Minji alone!" Yonghwa happily said and laughed.
 
"Wait.. I just wish that stupid and thief Minwoo ain't there! I must go there early now!" Yonghwa said and prepared himself quickly. 

Meanwhile in Yoochun's car.....

"You know huh!! you made me wait there for almost an hour!!! And I really hate those persons who makes me wait!!!" Yoochun complains while driving

"And and!!! you even ended the ing call!!!!! Just who do you think you are huh!??!?!?!?!?" Yoochun keeps on complaining while in Taerin's case all he was saying was just like...

"blah!!! blah blah blah blah blah blah!??!?!?!? blah blah blah blah!!!!!!!!! blah blah blah blah...." what yoochun is saying in taerin's condition. Since Taerin had only 1 hour and 25 minutes of sleep she feels so sleepy so her eyes wents down like elevator:

then she falls asleep, yoochun continues on complaining until he asked a question and noticed something awkward is happening. Because usually when he scolds her she always answers back and defends herself.

"And who the hell is that fake faced guy huh??!" Yoochun asked in a pissed tone. 10 seconds had passed he didn't get any answer and realized that Taerin is asleep so he said to himself...

"So! this is how it has to be..... huh! We'll see who's the boss around here! Just you wait!" Yoochun said with an evil smirk on his face. So he kicked the gas hard and suddenly  braked the car which cause Taerin to bump her head back on the seat.

"OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was that for huh?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!" Taerin said in a loud and angry tone. Then yoochun parked his car.

"Oh pardon me? are you just complaining about what happened? Well you deserve it anyway..." Yoochun said, removed his seat belts and leans closer to Taerin.

"and,..... annd,..... what are you trying to do huh!! don't come near me or i'll punch you like a punching bag!!!!!!!" Taerin complains while moving backward and prepares to punch yoochun. When Taerin pulled out the first punch yoochun catched her fist and told her:

"You know you must be thankful thats the only thing I did to you. Because honestly, if you continue doing that I have no choice but to do what I do to bad girls like you..." Yoochun smirked and bite his lips.

While in Yonghwa's house...

"Ah..Do I look handsome now? Hmmm.. Minji will really fall for me with this handsome face~~" Yonghwa said while facing to the mirror. He went to his car and drove to Minji's apartment.

Inside the room, Minwoo and Minji are playing 'Jenga'.

"Ah, Oppa! It's your turn now!" Minji said as she placed the piece on the top.

"haha! I think It'll break down if I picked this one but if it didn't, I'm sure you'll have difficulty on your turn!" Minwoo said and laughed.

And when Minji pulled a piece, it broke down so she needs to face the punishment that whoever makes the tower fall will receive 3 flicks on the ear. So Minwoo gets closer to Minji and prepares to flick her, but on the other hand Yonghwa is outside of the door and was about to knock but before that he tried to listen to their conversation inside the room and it turns out to be....

"omo~!! yah Minwoo oppa~! Don't do it too hard ok?" Minji nervously said

"Aiish don't worry it wont be that hard... i'll just do it very lightly, ok?" Minwoo said while preparing

"Aiiish oppa! you're making me nervous!" Minji said

"Yah just trust me~ its just 3 hits." Minwoo said

"Yah~!!! oppa~ can't it be just one hit?~~~ please~~~" Minji said in a cute tone.

"No haha! Aiish, remove your hands..Don't cover it!" Minwoo replied.

So, as Yonghwa heard the conversation, rated thoughts came through his mind... So he panicked, he shouts and kicks the door just to let Minji open the room and go out.

"YAH!!!~!!!!!!!!! MINJI-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT THERE!!!!! THAT !!!!!!! DON'T TOUCH MINJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yonghwa shouted while kicking and punching the door. Some other boarders came out of their rooms because of the noisyness that Yonghwa does.

"Oppa~! I think there's someone at the door. I'll just open it!" Minji said and escaped from Minwoo's flick.

"Aiish, reasons!" Minwoo said and laughed.

"OPEN THIS NOW!!!! OR I'll BREAK THE DOOR DOWN INTO PIECES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yonghwa said while continuing to kick the door.

As Minji unlocked the door, Yonghwa quickly opened it and pulled Minji.

"Yah, are you okay?!?! Why is your button opened?! Did he pushed you to bed and went over you?!" Yonghwa's eyes widened and he got worried.

"Huh? What are you talking about, oppa?" Minji curiously looked at Yonghwa.

"Hey you!!! Why aren't you on your shirt on? What did you do to her?!?!?!" Yonghwa went to Minwoo and pushed him through the wall.

"Hahahaha! If you're thinking that way..Sorry, I'm not that type of guy." then Minwoo smirked. (Minwoo's POV: "If you're thinking that I'm having with her..Well, that's  not what you think. I'm not obsessed with ual harrassment".)

"Umm, Yonghwa-sshi~! Why don't you just join us playing Jenga?" Minji nervously said and smiled. She let Yonghwa sit with them and started playing. While playing jenga..

"I should've thought of any malice on what I heard. I was just embarrassed.. Aiish! But, what will it make me sure that Minwoo's saying was true?" Yonghwa said in his mind.

"Aiish!!! I should not still let them be together I gotta think of a better plan!!!" Yonghwa said in his mind then suddenly he realized he lost the game so he receives 6 flicks in the ear 3 from Minji and 3 from Minwoo.