Chapter two- Chuseok festival.

Two Personality

 

Trinity’s (You) POV

I’m so excited today! I take my comb and brush my hair slowly and carefully. I wonder what colour will Youngjae be wearing today.

 

Mui POV

As what we always did everyday, I and the other girls waited for Trinity at the entrance gate. I’m wearing a pink and yellow modern hanbok today! After fifteen minutes of waiting, I can see my beautiful chingu is wearing her blue and orange hanbok in my sight.

I waved to her, called her to come over. "Oooo~ You are sure earlier than the usual time today,” I teased.

She puts a big wide smile on her face “Yeah, I’m so excited today.” She look around looking for someone “What colour is Youngjae wearing today?”

I rolled my eyes, chuckeled and whispered to her “Don’t worry~ He’s not wearing pink, yellow or blue and orange.”

Trinity pushed me playfully “Hey, I’m just asking what colour he is wearing today!” and... just like that she walks away with her pink cheeks.

I smile, ran to her and poke her so that she won’t mad. I know she’s a ticklish type so yeah, she laughs.

 

Youngjae’s POV

I really hate to come to this kind of event but Daehyun keep forcing me to come. To keep his mouth whining for the rest of the month, I have to come to this school event.

“YO! I thought you’d never made it,” he patted his hand on my back.

“Yeah, to keep you shut your mouth. Don’t you know you’re annoying me?”

“Aaay~ This is only once a year event. Don’t be like this Youngjae aaa~” he smiled and pulled my hand.

“Where do you think you are about to pull me?” I pulled my hand back.

“The Principal asked all the students to go to the hall right now.” “I think it’s the opening of this Chuseok festival.” He pulled my hand again with excitement.

“YA! JUNG DAEHYUN!" I am just not used to skinships especially to this guy who always grab the chance to always clings to me. "Let go of my hand! I can go by myself!” But ofcourse due to his excitement, he just wouldn’t let go of my hand.

 

We arrived at the school hall. Ugh~ There’s so many people. “Daehyun ah, you are aware I hate crowd places. Let’s go out-”

He pulled my school bag “You want to be scolded by the principal?”

I removed my bag to escape from Daehyun and grabbed my bag “Okay, okay!” I put back my bag “As long you keep your hands off me”

“There’s Yongguk hyung!” Daehyun pointed and wave him.

As we walked there, suddenly there’s a girl waved at me “Hi~!”

I turned back my head and saw that girl with the loud voice in the cafeteria the other day. I just nodded and smiled back to her. Before I turned back to Yongguk hyung, I saw she hits her friend excitedly.

“Isn’t that the girl at the cafeteria the other day?” Daehyun poked me.

“Yeah, shut up!” I almost kick him to keepmhis mouth shut but he ran to Yongguk hyung.

 

Mui’s POV

We were told to go to the hall. They put boys to sit in front row while girls at the back row.

We are standing and scanning around to choose the best sit for uwps when suddenly I saw Youngjae pass by. “Hi~!” I waved. He turned his head and just smile... at Trinity! Wah~ So DAEBAK~! Trinity just stands in freeze.

“YA! YOU!” She hits me repeatedly with her soft hands. “How could you?!”

“YA! Wae are you hitting me?” I held Trinity’s hand so that she would stop hitting me.

“It’s good that I’m helping you BABO!” I was abit mad at her since she won't stop hitting me.

She pulled her hand and just sit on the floor where we stand.

 

-END OF CHAPTER TWO-

 

How was it dear readers? Thanks for reading until here~ Sorry for the error grammar or spelling. T.T

Saranghabnida~