Chapter One- Sudden Mission

Two Personality

 

Trinity (You) POV

‘Yu Youngjae’. Who doesn’t know him? The coolest guy in the college. We are so lucky that we always get to sit next to his table every lunch time at the cafeteria. Yeah, you could guess, we are starring at his table now.

 “Gosh~ He’s so cool~” Mui put her both of her hands on her blushing cheeks.

Amet seems annoyed “Why are you both go really crazy on him?”

I look at Youngjae and smiles “He’s cute when he smiles, cool with his serious face and when he laugh...”

Amet cut off then whisper harshly to me “Stop talking Trinity! Your voice is too loud. People are looking at you.”

I noticed that everyone in the cafeteria is looking and giggling at me and then I nod my head to other tables “Miaaaaan~”

 

Youngjae’s POV

I was chatting with my friends when suddenly we can’t hear what we said because of this one girl that sit next to our table talked very loudly.

 “He’s cute when he smiles, cool with his serious face and when he laugh...” I know she’s referring it to me because her eyes were looking at me whennshe made her statement.

One of her friends cut her off then whispers something to her. She than noticed that everyone in the cafeteria is looking and giggling at her and then she nod her head, apologised to other tables “Miaaaaan~”

I turned back to my friends “Gosh, she’s surely talking about you eh?” Daehyun teased.

“Look like you’ve got another stupid fan,” Yongguk added.

I nodded “Yeah, like I care? Just let them be like that.” I look at my wristwatch and it shows that lunch time is almost over. We have to go to the class soon.

 

A Month Later...

Mui’s POV

With excitement, I went to Trinity’s locker and brought a very important news for her. I slammed Trinity’s locker “Yo!”

She breathed out, surprised “Mui, you’re shocking me.” She re-open back her locker “What makes you so cheerful today?”

“I and Himchan...” I shyly replied.

She remembered “Ah~ The guy that you texted last month?” she took her books out from her locker.

“Yeah, we both are a couple now,” I smile widely.

Trinity mad and shouts “How could you!”

I was surprised “Wae?”

“How could you betray Youngjae?” she slammed her locker.

I relieved and scratched my head “Eyy~ You know, he’s hard to get with.”

Trinity makes a weird look on me, with bunny smile on her face.

“Why are you starring at me like that?”

Trinity hugged her books tightly and began to smile like a crazy person “That’s mean I can have Youngjae by myself~!” “MERONG~” she put her tounge out and ran to the class.

“YA! This kid!" I shouted and laughed. Crossing my arms, chuckled by her cuteness behaviour I promised myself “Trinity, don't worry I’ll help you to get his heart,” and walked slowly to our class.

 

-END OF CHAPTER ONE-

 

It's the beginning of the story ^^ Wait till I update next! :3