Chapter Thirteen- The Final.

Two Personality

 

Trinity’s (You) POV

I’m having red eye today but I still go to college to check for Youngjae oppa. As I arrive, there is no Youngjae oppa.

“Oppa! Where’s Youngjae oppa?” I asked Daehyun oppa. Mui and the other oppa looked down.

“Wae? He’s not dead right?” I teased but it’s still not working.

“Doesn’t he tell you? He’s going again?” Jongup said.

“No!” They looked at me. “He must be late today,” I fake smile and pulled Mui to the class.

 

During lunch time I sat with B.A.P oppas. I know I may look crazy, I bought two foods and drinks for me and Youngjae oppa.

“Trinity ah, Youngjae is absent,” Daehyun oppa said with low voice.

I smile “No he wasn’t I can feel him coming.” Really! I don’t know why but it feels like Youngjae really came.

“Trinity ah why don’t you just give this to oppa?” Jongup tries to take the burger I bought for Youngjae oppa.

I hit his hand “YA! If you want, go get some” I handed him some money.

 

The college is over and I still don’t see Youngjae oppa. I still can’t accept the fact that he’s gone again. I still keep his food and drinks on a plastic bag.

“Let me take that!” someone takes it from my hand.

 

Youngjae’s POV.

It’s really hard to let Trinity go. I try to call mom before arrive to the airport.

-O! Youngjae ah~! You’re on the way here?

-Omma, can I not go?

-Wae? You lost your ticket?

-No. I just don’t want to go.

-Is it about a girl?

-...................................................

-Okay then, go get your love. Don’t you ever make her sad nae?

-Omma-

-When we reached to Korea I want to meet her.

-I’m hanging up now! Bye!

 

I can’t believe mom allow me. I asked the driver to turn back to the college. I look to my wrist watch ‘School’s over

 

As I arrived I rushed out and I saw Trinity looking down to the plastic. I went to her,

“Let me take that!” I took the plastic bag from her.

She stepped backwards “Oppa!”

I hugged her but she doesn’t hug me back. I look at her “Wae?”

She pushed me “YOU SAID YOU’RE GOING TO LEAVE ME!”  She hit me “How could you say that to me?”

I hold her hands so that she stops hitting me. “YA! You want me to leave you after stealing your first kiss?”

“Tch- Is this still about the first kiss matter?” She chuckled.

“Ani, I did that jus to make you stop hitting me,” and again, she hit me.

I hugged her “Mom let me to stay here with you,” she looks at me “I ask permission to stay here.”

 

-END OF CHAPTER THIRTEEN-

 

Yeay! Youngjae is back xD