Chapter Five- Flashback.

Two Personality

 

Trinity’s (You) POV.

Youngjae always been like that since he’s a kid. He tried to not be so hot tempered before but he can’t. The more he tried, the more he went furious. Back during highschool, he had a girlfriend that he really loves but his girlfriend can’t stand him and break up with him. After that incident he doesn’t want to be with any girl because he’s afraid that he might end up hurting a girl again.” Daehyun oppa explained as he stands up to throw away the burger wrapper after he ends eating.

“That’s why he tries to avoid you.” Yongguk oppa closed his ramen cover and clean his mouth with the back of his hand.

“Youngjae oppa should tell me earlier~!” I pouted.

“Tell you what? And why do I have to tell you?” Youngjae oppa’s voice suddenly heard. We turned our back and it is Youngjae oppa! Speaking of the devil!

“Where’s my food?! You guys made me waiting too long!” He raised his voice to his hyung.

“Oppa! They’re older than you!” I stand up and Mui pulled my hand. I cant stand someone who disrespect someone older than them.

“I’m not talking to you!” he pointed at me. Woah, its his hot tempered month indeed. We never talked to each other yet he dare to raise his voice to me?

“Wow guys. Stop it already. People are looking at both of you,” Daehyun oppa calmed Youngjae.

Youngjae glare at me with an angry look and took away his food from the table “ Such a busybody you are!” and walked away back to his class. Ouch, that hurt.

“See?” Himchan sit back. “That happened to me just now.”

“Trinity ah, you should relax too,” Mui pulled me to sit down. The longest interaction I ever made with Youngjae. Wow.

“We’re used to him. Besides, we’ve been together since in elementary. So yeah, we kinda understand his personalities,” Yongguk nodded.

“And you should try to understands him too,” Himchan poked my head.

I stand up and went to Youngjae oppa. 

 

Youngjae’s POV.

“Urgh~! There’s never been a girl that shouted at me” I stomped my feet.

What happen to me? Is this the time where I change to being hot tempered again? Why does this happen at the time when I was about to have feelings on her? ’ I messed my hair in distress!

“Oppa!” I heard Trinity’s voice. When I turned, no one was there. ‘I must’ve been crazy!

I stomped my feet faster and stop when I heard Trinity’s voice again. I turned and there she is.

“I’ve called you several times. Are you deaf?” She tried to catch her breath, looked tired after chasing me from the cafeteria.

“What do you want?” I tried to control my anger.

“I’m sorry,” She smiled.

“For what?!” I raised my voice. Dang it, I didn't meant to. I feel bad that it's my hot tempered month. She seemed surprised and I lowered back my voice “I-I mean, I’m sorry too.”

 

Trinity’s (You) POV

“Oppa!” I called Youngjae oppa. He turned but he doesn’t saw me.

He stomped his feet faster and stop when I called again. He turned. “I’ve called you several times. Are you deaf?” I panted. Ah, theres go my lunch.. Digested down while I was runing hurriedly to this guy right here.

"What do you want?” he answered. Hey, he sure sound annoyed. 

“I’m sorry,” I smiled.

He raised his voice to me “For what?!” He went quiet for a few seconds, lowered back his voice “I-I mean, I’m sorry too.”

I smiled widely “Nae, gomawo oppa!”

From today onwards I’ll try to understand your both personalities, oppa. I don’t care if you change to hot tempered oppa or a cheerful oppa. Youngjae is still Youngjae and there’s only one Youngjae that I know.  I will always love you.’ I smiled while talked in my mind.

He waved at me “Trinity, are you.. okay?”

“Nae,” I nodded.

 

Youngjae’s POV

She smiles widely “Nae, gomawo oppa!” Gosh she looked like a rabbit! Cute rabbit.

From today onwards I have to go away from you. I'm sorry I have no choice. I really don’t want you to be hurt because of my confusing personalities. It’s enough to make me hurt but not you too Trinity. I love you.’ While talking in my thoughts, I realized she’s smiling, starring and standing freeze in front of me.

I waved at her face “Trinity, you okay?”

She replied cutely “Nae,” God give me strength to get away from her..

 

-END OF CHAPTER FIVE- 

 

It's kinda short right? I have to finish everything today because I have no time to update tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrrow xP I'm starting to go to school after five days holiday tomorrow TT.TT