Chapter Fourteen- The REAL Final. xD

Two Personality

 

Trinity’ POV

Well, here it is I guess. He won’t leave me. He kissed me again after that.

“Umm Trinity ah,” he still hug me.

I look at him “Can I stay in your house?”

“MWO?” I pushed him.

He scratched his head “Well~ my parents won’t be home for this year. I don’t know when they will be back” He smiled. Well~ I can’t resist his cute smile.

I went home and ask mom about it. “Okay sure honey but he’ll be one room with your brother nae?”

I face palmed “Like when I want to be one room with him mom?” Mom smiled and teased “After you married” and she went away.

Suddenly Youngjae oppa gave me a back hug. I turned my head “You heard that?”

He shook his head “after we marriage?”

I turned and we stop hugging “Trinity ah, what if I turned to hot tempered Youngjae again?”

I smiled “Oppa, I said this to myself before I’ll try to understand your both personalities. I don’t care if you change to hot tempered oppa or a cheerful oppa. Youngjae is still Youngjae and there’s only one Youngjae that I know.  And that is you! I will always love you.”

He hugged me again and pecks me on the fore head.

 

One month later.

Trinity’s POV

It’s the Second term holiday and Youngjae oppa is still sleeping. My brother tried to wake him up but he gets scolded by Youngjae oppa. Well, I guess it’s the time for him to change to hot temper this month.

I open the curtains but still there’s no move from Youngjae oppa. I try to shake him

“YA! WHO DARE TO WAKE ME UP!” he shouted.

“I do,” I put my hand to the waist.

“AAAAH! YEOBO! YOU’RE DISTURBING MY SLEEP!”

“Oppa, you should get off from the bed now,” I pulled the blanket.

“AISH! ARRASO!” He scratched his head and sat on the bed.

I stared at him and smiled.

“WHAT?” he shouts. “CAN YOU GET OUT NOW? OR YOU WANT TO TAKE A BATH WITH ME?”

I throw the blanket to his face “How can you have such a dirty mind even though you’ve change to hot tempered person?!”

“IT DOESN’T MEAN I CAN’T HAVE DIRTY MIND BABO!” he threw back the blanket.

“YOU CALL YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND WHAT?”

“BABO.”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” I chased him and he ran to the bathroom.

 

Well, this is us I guess. Hot temper Youngjae and cheerful Youngjae, It doesn’t matter. He’s still my boyfriend.

Suddenly everything went white. “OMO!” I surprised.

“You better get out before you see me !” Youngjae oppa just finished washing.

I ran and bumped to the door. Ouch! I opened the door and ran outside.

 

Youngjae’s POV

She’s still inside the room as I finished washing.

I throw my wet hair towel to her “You better get out before you see me !”

She ran, bumped to the door, opened the door and ran outside.

I’m so lucky to have such a patient girlfriend like her. I swear, I won’t let her go ever again.

 

-END-

This what I feels after updating the REAL end of the story x3