Chapter Eight-Unexpected

Two Personality

 

Trinity’s (You) POV

“Trinity aaaa~ Can you buy me some fruits? My friends will be here later,” Mom called me from downstairs.

“I’ll be down any minute mom,” I changed my clothes, went downstairs, take the money and went out to the nearest market.

I sighed and look down as I walk. I hope to see Youngjae oppa. That couldn’t be happen right? He’s such a high class person. If he will to buy something he should go to supermarket not small market like me. pfft.

I shook my head and without looking, I bumped to a person. I look him and I stepped backwards.

“O-o-pp-ppa,” I surprised.

He sighed. I heard a girl's voice “Oppa! Thanks for treating-” Mui stopped when she saw me.

I smiled “Tch- so, this is why I haven’t seen you in a while?”

Youngjae oppa didn’t even look at me “Mui ah, are you done? I’m going to send you home.”

“Wah Mui, after you broke up with Himchan oppa, you’re with his best friend? I don’t know you’re that easy!” I rise up my voice.

Mui pushed me for the very first time “WATCH YOUR MOUTH TRINITY!” she rolled her eyes “AND WHO DO YOU CALL MANMANHANI?”

“You I said!” “What? You’re acting deaf in front of Youngjae oppa now?” I can feel blood rushing to my face.

“STOP IT TRINITY!” “Besides, Himchan hyung is just my friend! He’s not my best friend! YOU GOT THAT?” he reallu surprised me. Wait, he's backing up Mui?

I chuckled as my tears fall down “Thanks Mui!” I ran back home. Damn, my two beloved person..

When I entered the house “Trinity, I’m sorry” “Your little brother said we still have stock for later”

I gave my mom back the money and went upstairs to my room.

 

Youngjae’s POV

I decided to go eat outside with Mui today. I want to explain everything about Himchan hyung to her without telling Himchan hyung. Goodness Mui believe what I’ve explained. She did cry a little but after I comfort her, she’s okay.

 After eating we went to the nearest market to buy some ice cream for dessert. I pay up first and went outside then suddenly someone bumped to me. She looked at me as we both were surprised.

“O-o-pp-ppa,” She mumbeled.

Trinity went out at the wrong time. I know Trinity will be mistaken of us. “Oppa! Thanks for treating-” Mui stopped talking when she saw Trinity.

She smiled “Tch- so, this is why I haven’t seen you in a while?” Yeah, I know it’s dedicated to me.

I don’t know what to say and pretend not knowing Trinity, “Mui ah, are you done? I’m going to send you home.”

She shouted to Mui “Wah Mui, after you broke up with Himchan oppa, you be with his best friend? I don’t know you are that EASY?” ‘Since when Himchan hyung is my best friend? He’s just a friend.’  I crossed my arms.

Mui pushed her in front of me. ‘Ugh, girl’s fight~’ “WATCH YOUR MOUTH TRINITY!” she rolled her eyes “AND WHO DO YOU CALL A MANMANHANI?”

“You I said!” She pointed Mui. “What? You’re acting deaf in front of Youngjae oppa now?”

Trinity is too loud and makes people starring at us. To prevent her from being more embarrass I shout “STOP IT TRINITY!” “Besides, Himchan hyung is just my friend! He’s not my best friend! YOU GOT THAT?”

She seems surprised and I can see her tears falling down “Thanks Mui!” she ran away.

I scratched my head “Mui ah~ I apologised for making things complicated with your best friend. I should tell her earlier.”

“No oppa,” She wide her tears off. “I’m the one who did wrong.” I’m confused with her answer.

“I’m the one who should tell her that I’m meeting you but I went too excited and decide not to tell her. I thought you’re bringing me out for a date.” She made me stepped backwards.

“Mui ah, don’t tell me-”

She looks at me and nodded “Nae oppa, I did fall for you at first but after you explained about Himchan oppa, I remembered Trinity. She really loves you than I did. I really felt sorry to her for not telling her that I’m meeting you right now.”

“I’m sorry for making you fall for me Mui ah,” I pat her head.

She holds my hand “No oppa, I’m the one who’s stupid.”

 

-END OF CHAPTER EIGHT-

 

Trinity have mistaken o.o