Chapter Three- A Sudden Meeting.

Two Personality

2 Weeks later..

 

Trinity’s (You) POV

I went to the college late as usual today. When I arrived, Mui and the others are no longer at the entrance gate. ‘For sure they went to the class first. Hehe.

I went to the stairs lifeless, looking at the stairs. When I look at my front, Mui is there smiling at me. “Trinity ah~! You’re late!”

“What? I always arrive everyday at this time. This is my normal hour." I went to the class door and tried open it and... IT’S LOCKED!

“What the?? Where’s songsaenim? Gosh~! Doesn’t she know it’s hot to wait here for too long??” This hot weather could ruin my morning mood.

“Trinity, we are the one who supposed to say that,” Leah fanning herself. Yeah, I can see her sweat going down thru her face already.

“You just came but we waited here since a half an hour ago,” Zion covered her face from the sunlight using her document file.

 

During lunch time I went to the cafeteria with Mui, took just Kimbap and a box of chocolate milk.

“Trinity ah, come sit next to me here,” Mui beamed.

I realized ‘she’s been acting a little bit weird today’ I don’t bother her and sit next to Amet instead to .

“Ya~ Trinity ah~ You don’t want to sit next to me?” She teased me as well. Gosh, what's got into her?

“Since when do you care where I sit?” I took one of my kimbap and eat it. Mui pouts “Okay then~”

 

Youngjae’s POV

“YA! You what?!” I was furious at Himchan hyung. How could he made his own decision without discussing with me first? As my close people know, I don't approach others who I don't know. I don't like the uncomfortable feeling of akwardness!!

“Comeon Youngjae ah, it wouldn’t be that bad~” He pulled me, blinked non stop as if he's cute like that UGH.

“NO! How could you do a sudden meeting? With who?!” I pulled my hand away from the eldest.

 “Her name is Trinity. She is Mui’s best friend,” Yeah, I know Mui is his girlfriend but I don’t like the way he put a sudden meeting with a girl I don’t know.

“I.DON’T.WANT.TO.GO.TO.THE.CAFETERIA.” “Hyung, if you wanted to do a meeting next time, please ask me first!” I walked away to the class, annoyed.

 

Trinity’s (You) POV

I look at Youngjae’s Table. ‘Where is he?’

I finish eating early today. I decided to take a walk with my friends around the school (Searching for Youngjae too to recharge my energy hehe)

“Trinity ah, walk next to me~!” Mui with her strange act again.

I walked slowly “Mui ah, you’ve been acting really weird today”

“What? No~ It’s only your feeling. I’m always like this.”

I stopped walking. Mui looked next to her and realized I’m gone. She turned her head and stopped walking too. “Trinity ah, come on~” She walked towards me and I stepped backwards.

“Are you going to tell me or not?” I crossed my arms.

Zion sighed “She made an arrangement for you”

“Arrangement? What arrangement?” I blinked my eyes, scratched my head.

Suddenly Himchan came to Mui “My babyyyy~” “Youngjae goon- O!“ he was surprised when he saw me. Mui hit him as a signal for him to shut up.

“Aaaaaa~ I get it now” I faked smile. “You arrange a meeting for me and Youngjae oppa but he doesn’t want right?” I smile widely. What are they thinking? OH my gosh, I got turned down eventhough I didn't confessed..

“Trinity ah~ It’s not like that,” Himchan shook his head, disagreed.

“Nae, nae. Nan gwenchana,” They all seem surprised at my answer as I slowly walked to the class. I turned my head to them “I am also not yet ready to see him face-to-face” “Mui ah, if you wanted to arrange a meeting next time, ask me first ara?”

-END OF CHAPTER THREE-

 

Whew~! Fast update. Maybe it's a bit ridicoulous~ xP

*I don't own the GIFs* xD