Chapter Seven- Stabber.

Two Personality

 

Trinity’s(You) POV

It’s examination day today so I have to come to college early. Mui and the other girls are waiting for me in front of the college gate. I waved and smiled at them.

“Trinity, Mui was walking with Youngjae when she arrives” Amet .

“He was the one who come to me earlier,” Mui gave us an akward smile.

“What did he say?” I poked Mui. Hoping he'll mentioned my name. Or atleast news why he have been missing this whole week?

“He asked me why I didn't I respond to his texts,” I frozed. ‘Text? They’ve been texting? Mui got Youngjae’s number?’ I faked smile, brushed off my negative thoughts away “Did he say anything about me?”

“A!” I feel a little bit excited. “He says goodluck for our exam,” Mui grinned.

“To me?” I hugged my books tightly, putting high hopes he said that just to me. But Mui shook her head, “To all of us." I sighed and walked slowly to the class with them.

I looked at Mui’s face and she can’t hide that she’s so happy after being greeted by Yongjae oppa.

It’s different now. Mui is single and that’s mean she can fall for Youngjae oppa once again.

 

Mui’s POV

I walked out from the car as soon arriving to college and suddenly I heard Youngjae oppa’s voice calling me so I turned back. He's finally back?

“Yo!” he smiled cutely.

“Oppa!” I was surprised by his call.

“You feeling better?” he seems worried.

I scratched my head and gave him a weird look. Feeling better? On...? “Ayy~ You know about Himchan-” he continued.

“A!” I cut off before he continues. I remembered “I didn’t saw you that time.”

“I was about to send my sick letter to Daehyun and saw you ran outside,” he smiled. Gosh, he is so cute. I can’t stand his smile. Eh wait! What am I thinking about? I shake my head to throw away that thought.

“Is that why you don’t reply my text?” He smiled again. Goooooosh~ I really want to pinch his check. I shake my head again.

“Aaah~ So you’re the one who texted me that time!” I clicked.

He mess my hair “You’re having math today right?” I pouted and fix my hair “Nae oppa.”

“Goodluck!” he winked and went to his friends.

I walked to my friends and keep touching my chest. What is this feeling? Why am I like this?

“You walked with Youngjae oppa just now!” Amet surprised.

I just shook my head. After a while, Trinity arrived. She came earlier than usual day. She waved and smiled at us. I felt sorry to Trinity.

“Trinity ah, Mui was walking with Youngjae when she arrived just now” Amet broke the ice.

“He was the one who come to me earlier,” I faked smile. Gosh, this is akward.

“What did he say?” She poked me playfully.

“He asked why I didn’t respond to his texts.’ ” She seems excited, “Did he say anything about me?”

“A!” I remembered. “He says goodluck,”

“To me?” She hugged her books tightly.

“To all of us,” as we walked slowly to the class with the others.

I look at Trinity’s face and really felt sorry for her. I’m really sorry Trinity ah, it seems I’m falling for Youngjae opaa once again.

 

-END OF CHAPTER SEVEN-

 

aigoo~ Mui aaaa~ -3-