Chapter Four- Changes.

Two Personality

 

Trinity’s (You) POV

I went to school earlier today. I don’t know what makes me want to come early than usual today. On my way to the stairs I starred at Youngjae’s class and I saw him looking at me from outside of his class at our next building upstairs. I walked faster to my class and I can feel my adrenaline rush and my heart beats faster. Am I right or its just my imagination?

 

Youngjae’s POV

I came to school too early than usual. I went to the class and sat next to Daehyun. I looked at our next block and saw Trinity climbing the stairs lifelessly. Haha, I noticed she's always lifeless early in the morning despite her hyperactive personality during break hours.

“O! It’s Trinity!” Daehyun looked at me. “Yeah, so what?” I looked at Trinity who is now brisk walking to her class. Oh, she must've noticed we were looking at her.

“After I see her quite a while, I noticed she’s quite cute” Daehyun crossed his arm. I knew he said that just to tease me.

I raise my voice, annoyed by his tattle mouth “I said SO WHAT?”

“Wow~ Cool down Youngjae ah. I'm just saying." He chuckled "Relax.” He patted his hand onto my backpack.

 

Trinity’s POV

“Mui aaaaa~ I saw Youngjae oppa just now,” I said covering my flushed face. It feels so surreal!!

“JINJJA?” she jumped from her sit. “Then did you say hi or something?” she seemed excited.

With a playful voice of mine I teased “Yeah, I did say hi from my heart and Bluetooth it to his heart." Mui gave me her serious look. I continued, “How am I supposed to say hi when he’s upstairs, outside of his class next block.” I knocked Mui’s head playfully and laughed.

Mui sit back and pout ”When will both of you make a move? Jebal~"

“What move?” I asked.

“Saranghae move move. Saranghae move move~” she sings.

 

Youngjae’s POV

During lunchtime-

“Daehyun ah, can you go buy me something to eat,” “I’m going to stay here with Junhong and Jongup.”

“Your’re not going to the canteen?” Himchan asked like he doesn’t know why I don’t want to go there.

I stare Himchan hyung “IT’S AL YOUR FAULT! YOU WANT ME TO GO THERE AND MEET HER?!”

Himchan pulled Yongguk and Daehyun hand and ran downstairs immidietaly.

“Hyung, why are you so hot tempered these days?” Junhong put his hand on my shoulder.

“Let go of me!” I went inside the classroom and does my class work. Gosh, sometimes these people just don't know when to stop being kids.

 

Himchan’s POV

At the canteen-

“Gosh, he’s scary when he mad,” I breathed out.

“It’s your fault!” Daehyun knocked my head.

“Ya! Wae?” I rubbed my head. It’s hurt Daehyun aaa~

“Guys, what month is this?” Yongguk hyung counts his fingers.

“November.” We both answered.

“No wonder he’s like that,” I said.

“No wonder what?” suddenly someone pats me. I turn my head, form a smile on my face. It’s my beloved Mui and her friend Trinity!

“Who were you guys talking about?” She continues her unanswered question earlier.

 

Trinity (You) POV

We sat together with Daehyun, Yongguk and Himchan oppa at their table after we bought some foods.

“Youngjae kinda have two personalities,” Daehyun oppa explained as he open his burger wrapper and eats his burger.

“Woah, How does his personality actually affect his days?” I asked.

“Usually every two months he’ll change from the cheerful Youngjae to the hot tempered Youngjae,” Yongguk oppa explained as he open his ramen cover and start slurpping,

“In these two months he’ll be hot tempered Youngjae.” Himchan oppa explain and we both nodded.

 

-END OF CHAPTER FOUR-

*dugeundegeundegeundeugeun* It's getting out from topic? IKR xD I'm rushing because I have new story to write after this x3

GIF not mine x3