Chapter Ten- New start.

Two Personality

 

Trinity’s (You) POV

It’s New Year! A fresh new start for us! It’s been two months Youngjae oppa been out from Korea but I still wait for him! He should probably back by now! I’m so excited! I’ve changed; I keep coming to college early than last year. As what Mui always did, she waited for me at the entrance get but now with Himchan and other B.A.P oppas.

“So excited for today?” Yongguk oppa asked as I held to his arm.

“Youngjae hyung supposed to be back by today right?” Jongup held my next arm and I nodded excitedly.

“Aww, you look so cute when you’re excited Trinity ah~” Junhong mess my hair.

“Are you that happy until you left me behind?” I turned and stick my tongue out to Mui. “You already have your Himchan oppa!”

She crossed her arms and Himchan pulled her hands. I turned back in front and saw Daehyun oppa.

“How dare both of you held your arms to my Trinity?” he pointed me.

“Ya! I’m not yours oppa!” I stick my tongue out. “Yeah, you’re only mine” and he step to the left. I saw Youngjae oppa! I pulled my hands and ran towards Youngjae oppa. I hugged him so tightly without care about people behind me.

“Ya! I can’t breathe~” Youngjae oppa tap me.

I let him go and act mad to him “How could you say I’m yours! I never want you in my life! Aren’t you dating Mui?”

He looks panicked “No. Trinity ah, about that. I thought Mui already told you.”

“Yes she did oppa!” I messed his hair and ran.

“Ya! Trinity!”

 

Youngjae’s POV

After four months I still can’t change my personality but I’m going to be cheerful for these next two months.

I went to college with Daehyun “Youngjae ah, how are you? I’ve missed you so much” he wanted to hug me but I kicked him.

“Daehyun ah, stop acting. It’s only two months,” I crossed my arms.

“Two months like two years~” he went to hug me again but I ran.

O! I saw Trinity had arrived. At first she held her arms to Yongguk hyung than to Jongup. “How could they~!” I felt a little bit jealous.

“Trinity is getting closer! Hide behind me Youngjae ah!” he pushed me to his back.

I can hear Daehyun shout at Yongguk hyung and Jongup “How dare both of you held your arms to my Trinity?”

“Ya! I’m not yours oppa!” She replied. I can’t just stand there “Yeah, you’re only mine” and Daehyun step to the left. She seems surprised after sees me. She pulled her hands and ran towards me. She hugged me so tightly until I can’t breathe.

“Ya! I can’t breathe~” I tapped me.

She let me go and look like she’s still angry at me “How could you say I’m yours! I never want you in my life! Aren’t you dating Mui?”

Ofcourse I went panicked “No. Trinity ah, about that. I thought Mui already told you.”

“Yes she did oppa!” she messed my hair and ran.

“Ya! Trinity!” I shout. Junhong stops me and asked “How’s your-”

I pushed him “Nope, doesn’t change at all,” and ran to Trinity.

 

At least I make her happy for these two months but after that, I have to go back with my father at France to permanently take that college for boys that I have registered last two months ago.

 

-END OF CHAPTER TEN-

 

aigoooo~ Don't go Youngjae oppa aaaa~