Chapter Six- Dissapear.

Two Personality

 

Trinity (You) POV

During Lunch Time.

After that day, it have been a week I haven’t seen Youngjae. Man, I missed him alot!

“Yo Unnie, where’s Youngjae? I haven’t seen him these few days,” Janey realized as well.

“Molla yo~” I pouted and keep turning my spaghetti with my chopstick.

“After that day at the cafeteria, you guys haven’t met up right?” Amet added her question.

“Where’s Mui?” I changed the topic before my energy gets more drained out before school ends.

“With his boyfriend probably,” Leah answered as I nodded.

“You mean my ex-boyfriend!” Mui suddenly came out of nowhere and sat next to me.

“What? What do you mean?” I asked.

 

Mui’s POV

I went to Himchan oppa’s class excitedly and bringing his lunchbox which I made it for him. When I arrived in front of his class, I saw a girl is feeding him sweetly. I freezes and don’t know what to do.

“Is it yummy oppa?” That girl act as she’s the cutest girl in the world and Himchan oppa nodded shyly.

 “OPPA!” I threw my lunchbox and it go straight to his head.

He took the lunchbox and look at me at the door “Mui ah! Baby!” He pushed the girl and ran to me.

“Mui ah, I can explain this-” I slapped his face.

“OPPA! HOW COULD YOU! I THOUGHT YOU-” I’m speechless and started to cry. “I think we should breakup,” and I ran immidietly to the cafeteria.

 

Trinity’s (You) POV

I feel sad too after hearing Mui’s story. She covers her face and started crying. “Mui ah~ calm down nae?” I tried to calm her down. 

She cried more and more. I’m flabbergasted. Don’t know what to say. We just let her cry and maybe that what’s good for now. Atleast we pat her back..

 

I saw Daehyun oppa and Jongup oppa pass by so I call them to come over our table.

“Wae Trinity ah?” Jongup oppa blinked.

“Are you searching for Youngjae?” Daehyun oppa seems to know why I called them and I nodded.

“He doesn’t come to college for a week already,” Jongup oppa shrugges.

“Wae?” I asked.

“We don’t know. Do we look like his babysitter?” Daehyun oppa messed my hair.

I re-arrange my hair “Where does he always disappears to? If you guys might know?”

Both of them shakes their head “He never escapes college even though his personalities changed before this. Strange,” Jongup oppa explained.

“Do you guys never try to visit or call him?” I asked again.

“Do you miss looking us to be beaten up by him?” Daehyun laughed. “Nyeh, we have to go buy food. You’re done right?” I smiled and they waved goodbye to me.

I wonder ‘Where will he be? Is he trying to avoid me?

 

-END OF CHAPTER SIX-

 

Poor Mui~ T.T

Gif not mine xD