Chapter Nine- GONE.

Two Personality

 

Trinity (You) POV

After what happened yesterday, I want to forget them. Youngjae oppa nd MUI. I went to college and look at the entrance gate. Trinity is no longer there. I pretend there’s nothing had happen in my life and walking as usual to my locker.

As soon as I open my locker, there’s a picture of Mui and me since in middle school. I touch the picture...

“Trinity!” I heard Mui’s voice. I closed the locker quickly and saw Leah.

She panted “Youngjae oppa” I rolled my eyes. “Leah, don’t say his name in front of me anymore” but actually I’m really worried. ‘What’s wrong with him?’ I straightened my face and walked to the class.

Trinity is absent. Maybe she’s still mad at me. Ay wait, I’m the one who have to be mad at her not her!

 

During lunchtime, I sat with Janney. Since she’s a bit quiet so I’m comfortable with her for now.

“Unnie, that’s Junhong and Jongup oppa,” She pointed.

I nodded as I open my burger wrapper “Yeah, so?”

“Aren’t you going to ask about-?”

“No Janney, don’t say his name,” I shut .

She nodded and I let go of her hand. I look at Youngjae’s oppa table. Ugh, why is it so hard to forget you? Junhong realized I looked at them and he waved at me. I look at the table immediately.

 

“I’m hooooome~” I walked lifeless.

“Noona, Is your school that until you walk sooo~ slow?” my annoying brother teased me.

I just nodded without answering. After changing I went to the dining room to check what’s for dinner.

“Oh yes Trinity, your friend came here just now,” mom gave me a bowl of rice.

‘It must be Mui’ I took chopstick from my little brother. He gave me a look and takes another new chopstick. “Did she say anything?”

“Your friend going to be out from Korea for these two months,” ‘

Where will she be going?

 

I went to college late (again) the next day. I went to the classroom and saw Mui! ‘If Mui’s here, who is mom talking about? A friend that is going out from Korea for these two months??

During lunch time, Yongguk oppa and Daehyun oppa ran to me. I stepped back.

“Woa oppa, relax~ Why are you rushing?”I pat their back.

“We thought Junhong told you already,” Daehyun oppa look tired after running.

I crossed my arms “Is it about Youngjae?” “If it is, I don’t want to know,” I turn to walk away.

“He’s out from KOREA!” Yongguk oppa finally shout.

I freeze ‘So it’s Youngjae oppa? Why did he leave? Why does he have to tell me?

I faked smile and turn to them “So? Oppa, you should know I’m over him after what he did to me.”

“Trinity ah, it’s not what you think.” Himchan oppa and Mui appear from nowhere. “Youngjae oppa meet me just to explain about Himchan oppa.”

I stepped backwards ‘What? What’s this? What does this means? What am I suppose to do?

Mui hugged me “Trinity ah~ I’m sorry for not telling you.”

I hugged her back and without realizing my tears fall down “Mui ah~ It’s not your fault, I’m sorry for calling you a in front of people at the market that day.”

 

Since that day, I and Mui went back as usual. We went home after college Christmas event. I look at the night sky ‘I wonder what Youngjae oppa is doing right now? Is he doing well?

“Trinity, why are you starring at the night sky?” Junhong surprised me.

“Are you looking at the stars and wishing that Youngjae is hearing your heart voice?” Jongup oppa added.

I blushed and throw snowballs to their faces. “Trinity! It’s cold! YA!!!!!!!!”

I’m having such a great time with your friend’s oppa, How about you there? Hurry comes back nae oppa?

 

-END OF CHAPTER NINE-

 

Youngjae oppa~ Where have you beeen~?