Chapter Eight: No, I Can't Fall Into His Trap

Want To Bet?

I nudged Siwan to start speaking. He gulped and I waited to hear his explanation.

"Well... um... I fell in love with Jin Ae when I first met her and so I decided to ask her out." he began.

Then, he paused for a second and then smiled evilly at me. What was he up to?

"So she was being stubborn and wouldn't accept my confession. I got down on my knees and begged her to go out with me. Then, she had a change of heart and saw how awesome and handsome I was. She then quickly pulled me up and showered me with kisses! Then-"

"Siwan, it's okay!" I said nervously. "That's enough. No need to say anymore~"

I couldn't believe my ears. What was he saying? I was not like that! Not even close!

"Come on, Jin Ae! We should just finish the story!" he said, snickering at me.

I secretly elbowed him in the stomach. His arms wrapped around his stomach.

"OW!"

"Ooops! Look at that! Siwan's in pain! I'm going to take him to the nurse!" I exclaimed, pulling him along.

Siwan stumbled behind me. Did I elbow him that hard? I didn't think so. When we got to the the nurse's office, the nurse wasn't there. I sat him down on the bed.

"Are you okay?"

He shook his head. "Why the crap did you elbow me? Now look at me! I can't even stand up straight!"

"Well you were telling those lies and-"

He cringed some more. He seemed to be in serious pain. I began to worry. I moved closer to him and tried to lay him down on the bed- hoping he would feel better. Before I knew it, he had grabbed me and pulled me to the bed with him.

"Yah! Siwan! What are you doing?" I shouted, panicking.

He had wrapped his arms around my waist, his chest was to my back. I could feel his heart thumping. At least I wasn't facing him- I didn't want him to see my face (that was now red as a tomato).

Siwan's arms held me tight. "Just stay like this for right now. Just let me hug you..."

With those words, he drifted off to sleep. Once he did so, I pried his arms off of me. I turned around and I see his sleeping face.

It was so perfectly sculpted and handsome. If he wasn't a player with such a bad reputation, I would've fallen for him already. I moved his hair away from his eyes. I suddenly felt like he was the cutest guy I've ever seen. Gently running my fingers down his cheeks, I suddenly snapped back to reality.

Don't fall into his trap, Jin Ae. I must win the bet.

I got up and left the nurse's room. I headed off to class. It had only been around 20 minutes since I brought Siwan to the nurse. Mr. Jang greeted me as I opened the door to the classroom. All eyes were on me.

"Welcome back Jin Ae! Please take your seat now."

I nodded. He then began speaking out from an english textbook. I didn't really pay attention- I was already fluent in English.

I couldn't take my mind off of Siwan in the nurse's office.

Part of me wanted to go back there, part of me wanted to stay here in the classroom...

What's happening to me?