Chapter Ten: A Date? NO WAY.

Want To Bet?

For the next few days, I tried my hardest to avoid Hyun Seun- I mean, Mr. Jang. Occasionally, I'd bump into him but I'd just quickly run off before he could say one word. Why was I being like this? When Im Siwan kissed me, I didn't act like this...

Again, I headed reluctantly to English class. When I walked in, Mr. Jang stared at me.

"Kwon Jin Ae?" he shouted over. "Can I speak with you?"

"Um, mianhae! Look at this work! I'm very busy!" I said, panicking and stiffly pointing to a pile of papers on my desk.

Everyone stared at me. I'm so dumb. That was the worst lie I'd ever told. Mr. Jang looked disappointed. I sat down and I could feel Siwan's eyes staring at me.

Then, he leaned over. "What's wrong with you?"

"N-Nothing! It's just that. Um..." I replied, stuttering.

I began remembering Mr. Jang's kiss on my forehead and blushed. He glanced at me suspiciously. I wanted to run into a corner and hide. I wanted to disappear in front of him.

"Okay then. Then why didn't you go speak with Mr. Jang?" he questioned some more.

Curse him and his stupid questions! How was I supposed to reply?

"Jin Ae~" he began again.

"What?!" I said, harshly, rolling my eyes.

He purposely flinched and said, "Feisty... I was just trying to make you feel better..."

I scoffed. "By asking me these questions? NO THANKS."

He laughed. "No... by asking you to come on a date with me!"

My jaw almost dropped down, hearing him say those words. No way, right? He must be kidding?

"Oh I get it. It's part of the bet. Sorry, I'm in no mood right now." I said, turning away.

After class was over, I left the classroom, only to be taken away by Siwan. He led me out of the school and I yanked my hands away from him.

"What are you doing?!" I questioned, staring at him. "Where are you taking me?!"

"Away so we can be alone," he replied, bluntly. "Come on! Come on a date with me!"

"Like I said, NO THANKS." I declined... AGAIN.

I turned around, leaving Siwan behind. He came up behind me and gave me a hug. I could feel his chest on my back. His arms wrapped around my waist slowly and gently. He then rested his chin on my shoulder. People stared at us and I was embarrassed.

"YAH! IM SIWAN!" I shouted, trying to break free- to no success.

His grip got tighter.

I began prying his fingers off of me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING SIWAN! LET ME GO!"

"You made me do this... I'll let you go if you agree to go on a date with me."

What kind of a deal was this. No way I was going to go on a date with him. He used his hands and turned me around. I was face to face with him.

"...What are you doing?" I asked, nervously.

He gave me another one of his killer smiles. Then he began leaning into me. WAS HE GOING TO KISS ME AGAIN?! As he got closer, the more I panicked.

"AISH! OKAY! OKAY! I'LL GO!" I shouted, admitting defeat.

He smirked. "I'll see you tonight- 7ish? At the park by the corner, near the school?"

"Whatever."

As he left, I thought to myself. I'm definitely not going. After awhile. he'll definitely get the message and leave.

Yes. That's what I'll do...

I smiled to myself. This will be interesting~