Chapter Seven: Girlfriend?

Want To Bet?

The kiss only lasted for about 3 seconds before I snapped back into reality and shoved him away. As he stumbled backwards from my push, I slapped him. HARD.

"What was that?" I asked him, angrily. "Why the hell did you kiss me?!"

Siwan snickered and had his hand on his cheek. "Do you want another?"

I eyed him, full of hatred. Without another word, I stormed off. I met Hae Young in the hallways.

"Jin Ae!" she shouted when she saw me. "Is it true?"

Confused, I replied naturally, "What's true?"

"You're dating Siwan?" she explained, in shock.

"I'm WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

"I heard that Siwan announced that you guys are going out? Jin Ae! How could you go out with such a playboy?"

"I'm NOT. We only have a bet going on. If we were dating, it's fake. Don't worry." I reassured her.

She nodded, understandingly. We walked to our classroom. Mr. Jang was standing in front of the classroom and he was trying to settle the class down.

I leaned over to Hae Young and said, "Ah! Because of that stupid playboy messing up my day yesterday, I forgot to ask you... why does our teacher look so young?"

Hae Young giggled. "Mr. Jang is only around 22 years old!"

"22? How is he a-!!!"

"Teacher?" she finished for me, while I nodded. "He is a genius!"

I turned to watch Mr. Jang trying to get the students' attention, in amazement. "22 years old and already teaching... I'm envious!"

Hae Young laughed. "Like Siwan, Mr. Jang also has a group of fangirls who love him too~"

I giggled. "Popular much?"

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, only to face Siwan.

"Good morning my dear girlfriend~" he greeted, giving me a hug.

"What the crap! Get away from me!" I muttered, pushing him away. Stealing my first kiss was enough for one day.

I felt the girls in the classroom all turned to glare at me.

That girl! Who does she think she is?

She's probably a , trying to use our prince.

If I ever get my hands on her, she's dead!

What does he see in her? She's obviously only pretending to be all bad.

I felt my heart tightened. I was scared- of these girls. I must've not have hidden my fright too well because directly after, Siwan hugged me gently.

"ANYONE WHO HURTS MY GIRLFRIEND WILL BE IN SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE." he announced.

Weird. With those words, I felt immediately comforted. There must be something wrong with me. How could I feel safe with HIS words, in HIS arms? He released me and gave me another one of his to-die-for smiles.

I straightened my clothes and muttered, "Since when did I become your girlfriend?"

Siwan leaned over and whispered into my ear, "Since yesterday! Remember our bet? To fall in love with one another? So now we're going to be lovers till the bet is over."

Hearing this, I was speechless. I didn't know that the bet came with the consequence of becoming boyfriend/girlfriend.

"Ah... yes. I remember now. I AM your girlfriend." I said, with a hint of sarcasm.

Suddenly, a girl in the classroom stood up and cried, "Oppa! You can't do go out with her! She's a ! Obviously she's just trying to use you!"

My fist clenched. What the hell did she just say? I'm the ? Siwan grabbed my hands.

"No, she's not a and I love her. Why can't I be with her?"

Immediately after, another girl asked, "So who asked who out? What was it like?"

At the chance, i quickly replied, "Ah, of course SIWAN asked ME out! He even got down on his knees and begged me!"

Siwan turned to face me and mouthed the word 'what?!'

I smiled and put my arm on his. "Come on Siwan! Tell them what you did!"

Siwan looked at me with an oh-no-you-did-not-just-do-that face. I smirked and mouthed 'this is what you get for making me your fake girlfriend.'