Opening up

A dark past

Seohee's POV

I breathed in deeply as I made my mind to tell Myungsoo about my past. His actions made me feel like I could trust him, since he told me one of his secrets which meant he trusted me. And, I guess he was definitely curious of my past after my conversation with the grandma.

"Myungsoo, after this, can you follow me somewhere?"I asked, breaking the silence.

"erm, sure!" Myungsoo said.

Myungsoo paid for the meal since it was his treat and I went up to the grandma.

"Leaving already?" She asked, slightly disappointed.

"Yes, but I will come here more often now." I smiled as I embraced her. I walked out of the stall with Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo, remember that park you brought me the other time? Let's walk there, its just round the corner" I said.

He nodded as he walked, putting his hands in his pocket. The walk to the park was awkward and tense. We walked towards a bench and sat down. It was evening and naturally lots of people would be there. I stared at the happy families for a moment. If only i didn't ran out that night, my parents could still be alive.

"myungsoo, I know you are curious about my past," I spoke, facing him.

"how did you know?" he asked.

"I saw your facial expression at the stall," I said.

"So, I am going to tell you a secret," I turned away. He keep quiet, signaling for me to start.

"There was this 15-year-old girl living with her family and she had a 17-year-old sister. They were a happy family and the parents loved their children like a lot, but one night, the girl was too stubborn because her parents refused to let her attend a friend's poolside party. She had a quarrel with them and left the house in a huff and she came to this park and sat here as she reflected. She realised that she was being willful and her parents were right in objecting her to attend the party. But when she got back home, something horrible had happened." I stopped, holding my tears back. 

"You alright?" He comforted.

I nodded, before continuing.

"Her parents were stabbed in their heart and blood was everywhere. Her sister, on the other hand, was a little luckier. But, her legs were under something heavy and she was unconscious. And then, two guys popped out and caught the girl by her hair as she was about to escape, and then something else happened." I paused, thinking about whether to continue the other part.

"what else happened?" Myungsoo asked, curious.

"This is only the first half, as for the second half, its another secret. I only promised to tell you one," I clarified.

"Take your time, so I suppose the girl is you?" He looked at me.

"Yeah, haha, funny how I was so stubborn at that time," I forced a smile.

"That's very strong of you? Having to see your parent's body covered in blood is...frightening..and its probably very hard to forget.."he ended off.

"I guess so, I tried forgetting about the scene, but it was hard. Well, of course it will be. How would you feel if you saw your parents dead in front of you?" I sighed, if it isn't for me, none of this would have happened.

"But how did those people get into your house?" I shrugged.

"I don't really know, but according to my sister, my mom came running out of the house chasing me but failed. And on her way home,a group of masked men dragged her back to the house." A tear slid down my cheek. 

"It's okay, if you want to cry then do so," Myungsoo consoled as he used his thumb to wipe my tears.

"What's the point of crying now? I can't rewind time and prevent it, can I? Besides, I still have my sister who unfortunately became paralysed waist down. I just regret, if I didn't run out of the house at that time, the men would not have the chance to enter my house,"I said, slightly frustrated.

"It's in the past now," He tried comforting again.

"I can see that you are very bad in comforting people," We laughed.

"Yes I suppose so.."He turned to face the pretty sunset in front of us.

"Pretty, isn't it?" I nodded as I admired.

"I need to go home soon," I said.

"I shall see give you a ride then," we got up and walked towards the place where his car was parked.

"Thank you for telling me your secret seohee, I hope you can tell me the second half soon," He smiled.

"Thats for sharing your secret with me and thanks for the ride," I got off and waved to him.

Trust me Myungsoo, you wouldn't want to know the other half.

Myungsoo's POV

I never knew Seohee had such a tragic past. Who knew she would open up to me so soon? On the other hand, I was curious about the other half of her past, did something happen to she herself?

I will wait for you to tell me your other secret, Seohee. 


Chapter 8. Sorry if its short, haha I am just tired from today. 8.30am-4pm on wednesday again sob, open house is this saturday, geez thats fast. 2012 passed by really quicky.

tumblr_mdc8z35IAN1rx72hfo1_500.png

OMG TRACKLIST RELEASED!!! /jumps around/ (picture credits to whoever)

tumblr_mcx7xtR4py1rk33yqo1_r1_500.gif

happy 888th day! Its been 888 days oh my can you believe it? :') <3

tumblr_mdc42r7ems1roah3so2_250.gif

the way he carries the baby is funny.. how do I put it lol.

tumblr_md97r4wzM71qg57tuo4_250.gif

daehyun stans!

tumblr_mdb9kopc9j1qanlnzo1_r1_500.gif

look dongwoo on myungsoo!!

tumblr_m02c5lX0m91qg57tuo3_r1_250.gif

Yeoljong be my baby oh my

To those who commented and subscribed, thank you <3

tumblr_mdbxjyr2Zo1qe8i3fo2_250.gif

(PS I am watching pitch perfect tomorrow, so i might not update hehehe but i will try !)